Earlier this week I shared what I was planning to purchase from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this morning now that the sale is live for non-Nordstrom card members and today I’m sharing my picks of what is still available + worth shopping for. You can also see my initial picks from Early Access here.
Have you guys received anything you ordered from Early Access yet? I’d love to hear what you got & what you loved in the comments below! (Oh and the weekly roundup will be live later today for those of you awaiting it :))
What I Bought:
Best Under $100:
Perfect for Fall & Winter:
Great Work Wear:
Best of Beauty:
Some items worth highlighting:
- Now is the time to invest in a classic pair of Tory Burch riding boots. Still plenty of sizes left. (Also available in black.)
- I ended up adding this to my cart because I love traveling in this type of piece and the price was right.
- This little Michael Kors is perfect for weekends and evenings out on the town.
- My BFF has these shoes and loves them (I also mistook them for the more expensive Loeffler Randalls when I first saw her’s!) These are under $60 and come in multiple colors.
- I love the classic shape of this bag (+ the three colors it comes in).
- Not sure how I missed these before but the SPANX leather leggings I have and am obsessed with are part of the sale!(I styled them here.)
- Loads of girls in New York have this bag. I love the shape of it.
- This brand of jeans does a good job of not stretching and I love this wash.
- This sports bra has great reviews so added it to my cart as well.
- A lot of blogger friends of mine swear by this to make their lashes long. I’ve never seen it discounted before.
- PSA about the hair dryer I have and love! So fast + so lightweight.
- Diptyque candles never go on sale but this little set could be the cutest holiday gift for girlfriends or is great to stock u pon or hostess gifts you may need throughout the year.
- Hanky Pankys (the best!) on sale. I need not say more.
- How cute is the back of this top?
- I’ve heard the best things about this bra & now it is part of the sale!
- Love the chic shape of this puffer jacket (things I never thought could be said about puffers!)
- Huge fan of this reversible vest. So good for layering!
- Last but not least A favorite pair of boots from last year (seen here) are now on sale as part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. (Not to toot my own horn but I always get loads of compliments on them! Also in two other colors and SO comfy!)
Happy shopping, all!