As the Nordstrom Sale winds down this week I wanted to share some final recommendations of what is still left in stock. I also rounded up some good new arrivals from their site for while you’re perusing and also am sharing what I decided to keep from my order!
A few favorites from the above:
- One of the best parts of the sale is the designer items for fall that are marked down quite a bit. Both this and this Barbour coat and these Vince flats are great buys.
- How incredibly cozy does this cashmere sweatshirt look?
- My utility jacket is one of my most worn items throughout the year. How is this one still available?
- This cashmere wrap would be perfect for traveling.
- How cute are the ruffle details on this sweater?
- I really like the shape of this classic leather bag.
- These black sling backs are a great staple.
- There are a ton of great denim styles left like these and these.
- Curious to try this bronzer/highlighter/blush combo.
And while you’re at it, Nordstrom has continued to restock their New Arrivals throughout the sale period. Here are a few of my favorites you can shop now, too!
A few favorites:
- For any summer or fall weddings coming up, this dress and this dress are both so cute (LOVE the polka dots, obviously.)
- These booties will be so cute come fall.
- I adore these dainty, personalized rings. So good to stack or wear on your own.
- Loving this color blocked sweater. (Just added it to my cart!)
- A great basic top to wear all year long.
What did you guys buy from the sale so far?
[Image via this post]