Just as with last year, some great sales have started pre-Black Friday & Cyber Monday so if you’re like me and like to get a jump start on your lists and plans, no time like the present! (Pun intended :)). One of my personal favorite seasonal sales just launched which is that of Shopbop’s Buy More, Save More sale! It happens just a few times every year and today I’m sharing my picks alongside a few other sales worth noting.
For the Shopbop sale, you’ll score up to 25% off full-price items and up to 75% off sale items with code MORE19. It is the perfect time to finally get some investment pieces you’ve been eyeing and tick off some people for whom you need gifts this season. Do note that with all Shopbop sales, some exclusions do apply to the sale. You can scroll through below for my picks broken down by category! Also worth noting that the sale applies to items already on sale, too and they just newly marked down loads of pieces.
Giftables Under $100:
Current Favorite Seasonal Finds:
Things I Own & Love:
Some Shopbop sale highlights from my closet:
- My two favorite pairs of jeans! This Levi’s pair (size 28) and these that are the most flattering pair I own (I have them in this wash as well and wear in a snug size 27.) I wrote all about both pairs here. (Others that I wear non-stop here – a few of which are included in the sale as well!) Also recent jeans I have bought and loved include these (seen here) and these (seen here, here and in today’s outfit).
- My favorite bodysuit. I have it in a Large. It’s the best layering piece I have for under cardigans and blazers.
- This life changing underwear I wrote about in this post. Seriously my secret weapon.
- A lot of you loved this tee when I wore it here and here so now you can get it for a better price.
- My favorite date night top is this one (seen here, here). I own it in two colors.
- I got so much wear out of this coat the last two winters. So glad they brought it back. (I once met a w&w reader in the West Village who declared she bought it because of me and had it on at that moment – we chatted about how much we loved it!)
- I can’t recommend these investment booties enough. Closet MVPs of mine so much so that I wrote a whole post about them. They released a beautiful cognac and an on-trend snakeskin version this year. Look for less here.
- My favorite little go-to white bag.
- This pretty lace top that’s such a good price.
- This chic + affordable sweater I wore here.
- This staple sweater. I sized up to a Large. Also comes in cream.
- I’ve worn these sneakers so much that I’m onto my second pair! They are so comfy yet chic and I love how easy they are to slip on and head out the door. Also obsessed with these that I’ve been wearing all week in Australia. SO comfy.
- One of my go-to pairs of earrings that I always get so many compliments on.
- This oh-so-cute dress that I wore in Paris this summer.
- The best sweater EVER. I can’t live without mine. The best layering piece, the best fit, the best quality.
- The best PJs! I also have the shorts set.
- Spanx makes the best tights! They’ve held up better than any other brand I’ve bought in the past. I also love that they hold everything in.
- This sale is the best time to invest in the Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots that rarely go on sale.
- Two pieces I wear a lot during the holidays and for other dress up occasions (recommend sizing up on this brand): this jumpsuit (seen here) and this two piece set (seen here).
- These chic Ray Bans I wore here.
- This cardigan I wore here.
In My Own Cart:
Also worth nothing that a lot of items from this post where I rounded up items I own that are now on sale are once again reduced! And if curious to check out if anything from my closet is on sale, peruse here.
A few other noteworthy sales going on now include:
- J.Crew Factory is 60% off – wowza! Snap up my favorite sherpa jacket and also spotted this cute scalloped cami, this festive dress for the holidays, this wear-it-all-the-time crewneck sweater, this sweater blazer and sooooo many good coats!
- Madewell has 25% off right now! Loving their new arrivals and a bunch of my current favorites can be found here. In my own cart? This, this, this, this & this. Use code STARTEARLY.
- J.Crew has 40% off with code WHYWAIT right now. I am loving their new arrivals (so many fun and festive finds for this time of year!) but the sale also includes this coat I wore here, and these jeans seen here and this favorite blazer seen here and this sweater I wrote a whole post about. All. On. Sale!
- Mango has 30% off orders over $100. They are my go-to for sweaters and coats this time of year.
- Ann Taylor has 50% off everything which means everything I wore here is now on sale! Also loving this sweater and this super chic coat.
- East Dane has the same promo running as Shopbop so if you’re shopping for some guys this holiday season, look no further.
- Lake Pajamas started their Black Friday sale and so many cute pajama sets are now marked down! These make such a darling gift I think.
- Aerie’s underwear is the best and you can score 10 pairs for just $35. Such a good (and practical!) deal.
- Uniqlo makes a lot of my cold weather favorites and they’ve already marked down a lot of great staples.
- Found the Dyson Hairdryer on sale (!!!) for 20% off if you’re an Amazon Prime member!
I will have a full Black Friday roundup live on Friday, too so stay tuned for that but wanted to share the above while the inventory is more guaranteed!
. . .
J.Crew Plaid Top (Size M; love this similar one, too – both 40% off with code WHYWAIT) // Zara Coat (old; similar here for 50% off) // Agolde Jeans (Size 27) // / Sarah Flint Pumps ( use code MEGHAN50 for $50 off your first order) // Hat bought in Montreal at local store
p.s. unique gift ideas and favorite stocking stuffer ideas.