After enjoying compiling my Fall bucket list and Winter bucket list, today I’m sharing my Spring bucket list! The last two days in New York have been an introductory taste to actual Spring weather and I have to admit my first glass of rosé on Sunday got me very excited for the weeks ahead.
What’s on your guys’ bucket list in the coming months?
- Have a park picnic.
- See Hello, Dolly! on Broadway.
- Host an at-home brunch with friends.
- Visit Storm King Art Center.
- See the Cherry Blossoms at Brooklyn Botanic Gardens.
- Get coffee from Happy Bones.
- Have breakfast at De Maria.
- Catch up with a friend on a Central Park walk.
- Use my new spiralizer. (Check! Did this last night in fact :))
- Start my site re-design (yay!)
p.s. Wanted to put out one last call for my reader survey if you’ve not yet taken it! The feedback thus far has been so, so helpful and I’ve been loving your replies. I’m getting so inspired! Thank you in advance for taking 10 minutes to do so – it means so much! I’m going to close it tomorrow.