As we’re starting to return to our new normal, summer calendars are starting to fill back up with exciting summer plans. Whether you’re attending a wedding, bridal or baby showers or just a fun celebratory evening with friends and family, so many of us are looking for looks for special occasions so I wanted to round up a few favorites pieces I’ve found this week.
Most of these items are pretty budget friendly and I worked to include more casual items, cocktail attire and even a piece or two that could be worn for more formal occasions along with a few fun accessories.
Summer Special Occasion Outfits
Shop the post:
- This pretty navy dress is a classic silhouette that could be worn for so many different activities this summer. It also comes in black and is under $70!
- This midi dress is so flattering and I just love the ruffled sleeves! It comes in a few different pretty colors and is available in XS-4X.
- I love the details on this patterned dress.
- How fun is the pink toile print on this dress? It’s from one of my favorite budget friendly brands and would be perfect for any occasion this summer.
- Another midi style that I’m loving, this dress comes in a few colors and patterns and can so easily be dressed up or down based on the occasion.
- This more formal navy dress is gorgeous!
- If you’re in the market for cocktail attire, this lace dress is available in loads of colors (the white would be perfect for any brides to be!) and has almost 10,000 reviews!
- This style is very trendy at the moment and the blue and white pattern would be perfect for a baby shower or upcoming wedding events.
- This floral dress is a show stopper and a great price at under $80. It transports me to the South of France and I love it for that.
- How darling is this eyelet wrap dress? And just wait until you see the back!
- If you’re in the market for a statement earring, look no further than these adorable gold ones. I love that they’re made of raffia so they won’t be too heavy (such a pet peeve with statement earrings!).
- For a more understated accessory, you’ll get loads of wear out of these pearl drop earrings.
- The ruffle detail on this mini dress is just too fun and is a must for any bridal events this summer! It also comes in a pretty floral patterns. I just bought it!
- One can never go wrong with a classic LBD and this one is no exception. I like that it looks designer but is so budget-friendly. I just bought this one too!
- The ice blue color of this dress is so beautiful and the style is both universally flattering and appropriate for so many moments.
- This designer-inspired style is all the rage right now and this neutral, budget friendly alternative will be a great clutch all summer long.
- I wear my neutral espadrilles all summer long and they are great for your more casual special events this season. I like the low and approachable heel of this pair.
- These simple heels go with everything, making them the perfect purchase to wear for all your special occasions this summer.
A few more picks:
What events are you looking forward to this summer?