This summer is shaping up to be one of my busiest in years and I’ve been hearing that from so many friends as well. Whether its fun trips, family and friend weddings, and other exciting celebrations, my calendar is full! With that comes the need for so many special occasion looks so I thought it would be fitting to update this post from last summer.
Everything is under $150 and was selected to work for a variety of fun occasions you may have going on this year! As a reminder, the collage above is shoppable as well if you want to click on a piece to shop it!
Summer Special Occasion Outfits
- I love that this chic one-shoulder black dress can easily be dressed up or down depending on the event. I think it would be so good for a beachy wedding! Note that reviews recommend sizing up.
- Finding something appropriate for a black tie or black tie optional event on a budget can be challenging. This pretty pink dress is perfect for those moments and is a great price point at $120. Bonus? It just looks like so much fun to wear!
- How darling is this blue & white dress? I love the flattering shape and gorgeous floral pattern.
- The bow detail on this jumpsuit is so cute and this look is a great alternative to your classic LBD. It also comes in a wide range of size options, up to 4X, petite and tall.
- Of course I love the puff sleeve and ruffle detail on this white dress, I think it is perfect for any 2022 brides or other non-wedding events you may have on your social calendar.
- This gorgeous floral dress is so versatile for a variety of needs and a great price at under $100.
- The ruffle collar on this dress is just darling and the bright coral is so fun! Its also currently on sale!
- All of the unique details on this light blue dress are just so cute.
- Another pretty white dress, the exaggerated neckline is so unique and eye catching.
- The reviews are great for this pretty one shoulder style and I love the eyelet details along the hem.
- I got so many compliments when I wore this patterned mini dress in Charleston last month!
- I typically don’t love statement earrings but these dangling pearl earrings are perfectly understated and elegant.
- This classic chain link style bracelet is under $40.
- I’m obsessed with this cute little woven bag! It is under $20 and also comes in black.
- I love the woven raffia detail on these block heels and they’re a great neutral to wear all season long.
- The fun twist detail on this gold heels will dress up any of the dresses in this post! They also come in a bunch of color ways, have fantastic reviews and are under $50!
A few more picks:
What events are you looking forward to this summer?