This week was a bit of a doozy! So many calls and meetings, I shot my first campaign of 2023, I’m doing a Peloton program (anyone else done the Discover Your Power Zones program!?) and I’m really churning on Paris, Perfected orders in anticipation of being gone next month! But it felt nice to be back in a groove and this weekend I can’t wait to tackle some home projects, continue prepping for next month and hopefully have some cozy moments at home.
I hope you enjoy this week’s Weekly Edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had my mom as my house guest! It was so fun to have her in town to show her progress made on my apartment since she was here last and we got to shower my sister in law for my soon to be born nephew 🙂
- The w&w Bestsellers category in The Shop got a refresh! These are the most loved products by you guys.
- I also finally gave a much needed refresh to the Where Meghan Shops page.
- I picked back up reading Busy: How to Thrive in a World of Too Much. It has so many gems for productivity and how to better manage your time. I’ve taken a lot of notes as I’ve (slowly!) made my way through it the last few months but I feel this is the perfect time of year to read it as I feel motivated around the start of a new year.
- How to score a bigger hotel room for free.
- NYC’s coziest spots to enjoy this winter.
- The best podcasts of 2022.
- 10 Ina Garten recipes to have on rotation.
- The New Yorker’s Best Books of 2022.
- This Parisian apartment is colorful and chic.
- Ways to do Paris on points.
- This cinnamon roll cake sounds insane.
- Everlane just launched an essentials refresh sale offering 30% off great wardrobe staples like certain jeans and tees and more.
- This little ottoman reminds me of the one I use daily in my home but I love that it has storage, too! Also a great way to add some texture to a space.
- My coatigan is back fully in stock! Size way down – I have an XS.
- Spotted: Rag & Bone boots similar to mine for 40% off.
- I scored this Toteme jacket when in Paris last month and I loooove it. (Saved quite a bit of $ by buying it overseas! Wearing a Small) but if you’re looking for the look for less I just spotted this similar one! This one is similar, too. And this one, too!
- Speaking of Toteme coats, when I was in Paris my friend was wearing this stunning Toteme coat. I wanted to find something similar and scoured the web for a long, beautifully tailored and well made long, black coat. I ordered this one in a M and am pleased to share it is *perfection*!
- One of my favorite and most worn coats is restocked fully! I have the navy and the black both in a size small (it runs large!)
- My Loloi rugs were some of my best purchases in 2022 and I love the coloration on this collection.
- Vuori just released a longline sherpa “trench” with a hood – looks so cozy. Related: All my Vuori favorites.
- If you’re looking for a classic loafer, look no further.
- Ok how adorable is this new-to-me pajama brand’s pajamas?
- I have a marble knot like this in my home and think it is such a chic decorative object. Perfect to place atop books on your coffee table or add some visual interest to built ins.
- Tis sweater dress season! I love this affordable turtleneck one. Looks so cute styled with a belt!
- One of my favorite lounge sets ever – this sweatshirt + these shorts – is restocked and now comes in a lot more colors! I just added the black to my cart. I wear the M. (I have the white!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2022.
- The Best Beauty Products I Tried in 2022.
- Things I Bought and Loved – 2022 Edition.
- 2022 Reader’s Most Loved Products.
- My 2022 Year in Review.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!