Happy Friday! It’s my last one in the States for several weeks so I have a weekend of work and packing ahead of me. It’s hard to believe summer is about to officially kick off!
I had one of those weeks where everything was breaking. I battled technical errors and issues all week long with my website and with Instagram and it had me feeling rather fried and frazzled. When it rains it pours doesn’t it? There is truly so much IT support stuff that goes on behind the scenes of running a blog that you’d never suspect and even after 14+ years of blogging, these issues still stress me out so much.
That aside, I’m excited for the few weeks I have planned ahead and if you’re curious to know more about my trip – I’ll be sending out a newsletter Monday with details about what I’ll be up to (and with whom!) If you’re not yet on my (free) newsletter list, you can sign up HERE. While I am traveling I’ll be on a slightly modified posting schedule but still plan to have several blog post a week go live, exclusive newsletters are teed up to go out and I’ll be sharing lots on Instagram, too of course.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I returned home from a fun and relaxed weekend in The Berkshires.
- I fully updated My Closet in The Shop! It includes everything I’ve bought for the summer so far.
- I attended a fun dinner to celebrate my friend Blair’s Tuckernuck collection. It was held at Waverly Inn which had been on my NYC bucket list for ages. Here is what I wore.
- I saw Sean Hayes in Goodnight Oscar on Broadway with my friend Carly. It was such a wonderful play! We also had an amazing meal at Bad Roman beforehand. Highly recommend you add it to your NYC list!
- I at last got my hair cut + colored – I had been waiting to do so until just before my trip and let’s just say…I was overdue :).
- I shared a favorite shopping destination + souvenir idea from Paris HERE.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best solo trips you can take in the U.S.
- Where the royals eat and drink in London. (Heading to London? Let me help you plan your trip!)
- This tomato + feta salad sounds perfect for summer gatherings.
- Summer date ideas to enjoy.
- Are you self aware? (I’ve been having so many conversations with friends lately about self awareness!)
- Day trips from Paris that allow you to enjoy the French countryside.
- Things to do if you’re an anxious traveler.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Hill House dropped their summer collection and it is so good! My favorites from the new arrivals include this dress, this dress and this dress.
- While I was up in the Berkshires last weekend friends were touting this insect repeller they were using while we were having cocktails on their porch. They said it was the best thing they had found that worked and I instantly added one to my cart to use on my roof this summer.
- This week I was so thrilled to work with one of my favorite British brands you’ve heard me tout before, Me + Em. Their new arrivals are so good and I loved styling a few HERE and HERE. The brand’s pieces are really elevated, unique and timeless styles. I love the fit (I tend to size up in this brand) and the fabrics and just how special and compliment-worthy each piece feels.
- Mango is 30% off for purchases over $200 and there’s so much good stuff included in the sale! Shop my favorites from their selection HERE.
- I recently shared with newsletter subscribers how happy I am with the Monday Swimwear styles I bought (see them in The Shop) and I now have a link where you can score $15 off your first order of $60 or more.
- I am absolutely in love with this deodorant I picked up at Credo Beauty earlier this year. It smells great and for a clean deo, it really truly does work well to keep sweat and odor at bay. Can’t recommend it enough.
- How cool is this – Diptyque launched beautiful vases.
- Larroude was a new-to-me shoe brand earlier this year (they make the beautiful boots I wore all over Paris in February) and their new arrivals are so good. Some of the styles are too millennial for me but the ones I love? This pair, this pair, this pair and this pair.
- Manon is a favorite follow of mine on TikTok so I just added her new delightful sounding cookbook to my Amazon cart.
- My nail place in Brooklyn recommended this nail strengthener for my nails and I am so happy I started using it! My nails started looking better almost instantly. I’ve added it to my Amazon Beauty Favorites Shop.
- You guys know how much I love glassware – just spotted these and these from Crate & Barrel that I love. Find some of my other favorite glassware in my Home Shop.
- These sandals are a more affordable alternative to the Hermes Oran sandals.
- Also in fun beauty news, Merit Beauty is doing a chic GWP right now – you’ll get a limited edition Merit Beauty Gold Compact with orders $75. I adore this brand and can’t recommend it enough. Shop my favorites via my Merit Beauty Review.
- I’ve added a bunch of recent outfits to my LTK page so worth giving it a browse if you haven’t lately!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to Dress for Paris in the Summer.
- My Favorite Shoes for Summer.
- How to Spend a Layover in Paris.
- Things in My Closet I’ll Be Wearing this Spring.
- New Spring Picks from Amazon Fashion.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!