What.a.week! Summer sales like Prime Day and the Nordstrom Sale are a marathon – not a sprint and it meant late nights and early mornings to ensure I could curate what I thought were helpful and practical recommendations. I hope you found my selects useful as you navigate the sales and I thank you so much for shopping via my links!
I’ll be recovering from my marathon week on a little getaway to the beach. I’m excited to continue reading my latest summer read and spend time with friends by the ocean.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Rounded up some of my favorite summer essentials of late HERE. Related: My Summer Necessities.
- I enjoyed a fun lunch with Serena Wolf! We met at an event the other month and it was so nice to get to know her better. She is a chef and shares great recipes plus lots of other fun lifestyle picks on her Instagram so worth a follow!
- I went to check out Catbird’s new store at Rockefeller Center! This is a longtime favorite brand of mine – particularly their private label line – I have so many of their rings and earrings in my jewelry collection! I also have two of their bracelets zapped on which I think is such a fun activity to do in NYC with your girlfriends. (And added a third this week!)
- I finally watched AIR – have you seen it? I really enjoyed it.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Easy European destinations to visit direct from NYC.
- The Half Baked Harvest Summer Recipe Guide – yum!
- Paris rooftops to bookmark. See also: My Personal Favorite Rooftop Bars in Paris.
- On the health benefits of practicing gratitude. (I am such a believer in this!)
- Fun facts and secrets about the Eiffel Tower.
- How to redefine your idea of success.
- Inside Christian Louboutin’s first hotel.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Madewell is doing 25% off your order this weekend with code SUNDAZE. I spotted a lot of great pieces including this dress and this dress, these pants I own (S) that are perfect for throwing over your swimsuit, this little bag, this blazer (bring on Fall, baby!), this striped cardigan (La Ligne vibes for less!), this dress and this dress.
- Every time I have worn this necklace of late I have gotten questions about it. It is the perfect layering piece and such good quality for the price point!
- Speaking of bras, I bought this bra on a whim and man, is it good. It’s my new go-to comfy bra and travel days bra. I got the M and found it super supportive still despite the lack of underwire. I know I will be getting another color soon.
- I love the designer vibes of this bag and the fact that it is only $69! From the same brand – this dress and this dress have been on heavy rotation for me of late.
- Ever since the Laundress debacle I have been looking for new laundry detergent and laundry care and think I finally found winners with Brooklinen’s new line. I really love the Stain Remover in particular and the Dream Clean detergent.
- Just rediscovered this handy screen cleaner that instantly made my filthy looking laptop screen look brand new.
- This straw tote from Etsy!! It is so good!
- Meet one of my favorite current workout tanks. I wear the M. And if you want to know my current favorite Lululemon pieces – I rounded them all up here and here.
- How cute is my new J.Crew dress? I got the 8 but it is a big big on me on top so I would say to take your normal size vs. sizing up as I did!
- How chic and yet practical is Cuyana’s new travel roll case?
- You better believe I’ll be buying this new striped version of one of my favorite Jenni Kayne sweaters.
- The new Crate & Barrel new arrivals for Fall – so, so good. The decor in particular.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The Best Markets to Visit in Paris.
- 14 Books Perfect for Summer.
- Nantucket Guide.
- Lip Colors for Spring and Summer.
- My Latest Finds for Summer.
[Outfit details above HERE – Dress now on sale!]
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!