I had the most satisfyingly productive week. It felt good to be in a work rhythm. I am working hard to get ahead of my calendar given all the travel I have coming down the line. There is always so much pre-work before I leave! But the last couple of weeks at home have been so fruitful and it feels nice to have been getting my ducks in a row. I have another weekend at home and minimal plans to enjoy taking advantage of the city as it is quiet.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I went to see Once Upon a One More Time on Broadway through a partnership with Broadway Direct! It features all Britney Spears music so I was singing along the whole time. You can get $75 Orchestra tickets to see the show before it closes on September 3rd when you use this link and code OOPS75!
- I asked a few of my favorite brands to partner with me on a “thank you” giveaway for you guys! You can enter HERE before it closes next week!
- I fully updated the Bestsellers section of The Shop! These are the most purchased items from you guys month over month! I also refreshed and removed any sold out items from Meghan’s Closet. You may spot a few of my newest Fall purchases within, too!
- I was so excited to recently test out Harper Wilde. I found some bras and underwear that I absolutely love! You can use code MEGHAN to get 15% off your first order – the code will expire Monday!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The little known history of Champagne.
- How to help those affected by the Maui fires.
- Stunning restaurants to dine in.
- Eight must-see places in France.
- How to start investing.
- A beautiful townhome tour in my neighborhood.
- A podcast episode about quieting your inner critic.
- Popular French baby names. Such a fun list to read!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew has one of my favorite blazers on major sale (almost $100 off!) I own it in all three colors in both sizes 6 and 8 – 8 gives me more room to layer under. And my favorite trousers ever (size 8) are also marked down for a limited time!
- And Madewell is doing 30% off Pre-Fall Styles! My favorite items included in the sale are this leather jacket (usually excluded from their promos!), this blazer (I size down in their blazers and usually wear a S), this pair of jeans and this pair (I size down in their denim usually to a size 27), these loafers, this striped sweater, these sneakers, these trousers and this trench.
- I love the idea of a navy bag for this Fall and Winter.
- So much beautiful French glassware to add to your kitchen.
- I am loving the look of AYR’s newest jean. (How appropriate that they are called The Frenchie!)
- Anyone else guilty of buying kitchen gadgets and then not using them? Well I am determined to stop doing that and last week finally put to use two gadgets I had bought weeks ago. Color me in love with my new Nutribullet (so much less messy and more handy than the small food processor I had!) and this food chopper that now has revolutionized my chopping of onions and shallots which I used to loathe doing! Both now in my Amazon Shop.
- Two new investment pieces in my wardrobe for the Fall are from one of my favorite luxury brands Veronica Beard. I picked out this gorgeous blazer (TTS – took my usual size 6) and this red jacket which is such a show-stopper (sized up to an 8 as it runs small). These items were gifted but this is a brand I have purchased myself from many times as her blazers are some of my most worn items in my closet. They are what I reach for when I don’t want to think about getting dressed but want to look put together. You’ll find both added to my Outerwear + Blazers part of my closet in The Shop.
- One of my bestselling items from the last two years was this coat from & Other Stories and it is now back for the season! Size down- I wear the Small and own both the black and navy. See it on HERE.
- I am also loving this blazer, this skirt, this jacket and this sweater from & Other Stories.
- I didn’t realize Jenni Kayne was now making room sprays of their popular scents that I love in their candles. On a recent Soho shopping trip I picked up the Cedar Room Spray and I absolutely love the mood it adds to my home.
- I typically shop Reformation almost exclusively during summer but their initial Fall drop has me super impressed! I love the colors of this slip dress, this darling jacket that looks like a couple I own, this cashmere tee, this wedding-guest ready dress, this striped sweater, this blazer, these boots and this dress.
- My cute croissant charm from Catbird is finally available to purchase!
- Bloomingdale’s Aqua line always has so many gems whenever I remember to browse it. They just launched a new “9 to 5” collection and there are so many good pieces like this jacket! I added my other favorites to the French Capsule and Under $100 shop categories!
- I am so happy with the new Marlow pillows I got! They are on sale for a few more days this month if you’re looking for a good pillow refresh!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- French Wardrobe Staples For Fall.
- Paris to Fontainebleau Day Trip.
- My Fall Wish List.
- What to Do in Brooklyn Heights.
- On Building a Shoe Collection.
- My Best Work Habits.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!