Happy Friday! What a whirlwind week but a wonderful one as my new site is officially here. Thank you all so much for the kind words about it! Please note we are experiencing issues with the Mobile site right now – font sizes will soon be fixed to be easier to read and the ads issue will hopefully be resolved ASAP. Thanks for your patience and bearing with me on it being less than enjoyable to read on your phone right now.
It’s my last weekend in NYC for quite some time so I’ll be soaking it up but also will be working on a bunch of packing and organizing as well!
Next week I am off to France for the month! I am so excited but also a little nervous given the amount of things I have planned. I’ll be sharing what’s on my calendar for this adventure with my Paris, Perfected subscribers next week.
On a housekeeping note, I will have less blog posts going live in the month of February due to my limited time in front of a computer for the month. I do have some posts already scheduled so you can keep checking back and of course The Weekly Edits will continue each Friday! I also have some exclusive content going out just to those on my w&w newsletter list so now is a good time to get on the list if you’re not already!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Introduced a fresh new website! I am so proud of how it looks.
- Was thrilled to work with Vuori again! You guys have made these campaigns possible – thank you so much for shopping my Vuori favorites! I absolutely love this new set I got. You may recognize the leggings as they were one of my favorite purchases of 2022. The fabric is BEYOND soft.
- Smart ways to keep your kitchen clean.
- Emily in Paris beauty favorites from the set’s makeup artist.
- A 7 day stress detox? Yes, please.
- Delicious sounding winter salads.
- Tickets to the Paris Olympics are officially on sale. Anyone planning to go!?
- A beginner’s guide to chemical exfoliation.
- One of my favorite purchases of last year were the Freda Salvador Brooke Boots! These lightweight, water resistant boots have gotten so much wear since I got them last Fall. I can’t recommend them enough and now this weekend they are on sale! You can use the code MEGHANBOOT20 to get 20% off a pair!
- Also spotted my Margaux ballet mules on sale! I sized up in this style as they run rather small so be sure to consult the size guide for the style!
- Yay for J.Crew new arrivals! The favorites I ordered? This dress, another color of my favorite trousers (I size up in these), this dress, the pretty new green color of the skirt I constantly wear, these pants I’ve heard good things about and this sweater blazer.
- Loving this bomber style quilted jacket from Anine Bing. Also this blazer from her!
- Gucci bag vibes for less. Another colorway here.
- Andie Anderson vibes with this silk dress. Someone please get this to wear to a wedding this year!
- Abercrombie has some really good items right now – this blazer, this coat, this bomber jacket and this striped tee.
- And Mango’s new arrivals are so good. They brought back a similar style to one of my most worn little jackets (another similar one here), and new colors of a favorite half zip sweater of mine. I am also loving this coat, this trench, this coat, this little jacket and this one, too and this striped cardigan jacket.
- Mango also has this bag and this bag which have Celine vibes but for under $100.
- Speaking of bags, this gorgeous APC bag that has similar vibes to my Celine box bag is back in stock!
- Chanel slingback vibes for less.
- I’ve been reaching for my “croissant” earrings from Talbots more and more of late. Also this pair is so pretty by the brand.
- Striped polo sweater? Yes, please.
- I can’t wait to try this new setting spray that Credo’s private label line Exa Beauty just released. It sounds so good!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to Dress Like a Parisian in Winter.
- My 2023 Wish List.
- 20 Skin Care Products for Cold Weather.
- Favorite Books I Read in 2022 (+ Your Favorites!)
- My 2023 Goals and Priorities.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!