This week flew by in a whirlwind of work and heaviness. My week started in Steuben County, New York on a work trip and is ending in Las Vegas. And while I carry on with the normalcy of my life, I remain committed to a better understanding of the situation in the Middle East. But this much I know: terrorism has no place in this world and I stand with my Jewish friends and their communities. I will never understand the type of people who lead their lives with hate for others. My heart breaks for the loss of life, loss of families and the sheer evil that exists in this world.
May you find some peace in your weekend ahead and enjoy this week’s edit as a bit of an escape.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Went on a trip to the Finger Lakes region of New York with Explore Steuben! I’m excited to share a full travel guide for this beautiful region soon but you can get a sneak peek here.
- I toured the Anthropologie x Pinterest Holiday Home in my neighborhood of Brooklyn Heights and it was so fun to see and a great taste of getting into the holiday spirit. If in the area, I believe all appointments are sold out but you can look to see if any appointments open up here to see it this weekend or get inspired online by shopping the collection featured HERE.
- I was so honored to collaborate with Jones Road Beauty to help launch the return of their Shower fragrance. It smells so fresh and light and truly like you just got out of the shower.
- I got a sneak peek of Lake Pajamas’s forthcoming collections – so many new robes, pjs and now sweaters (!) are coming soon. And I personally ordered this chic set.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Things to do in October to soak up the season.
- Helpful tips for balancing your mind.
- How to scale your business – advice from 20+ female founders.
- How to support your mental health at work.
- Travel trends being embraced by hotels.
- These apple-pumpkin bars sound delicious and perfect for the season.
- Ways to boost your financial wellness.
- The NYT reports on the bedbug situation reality in Paris.
- A delightful new children’s book for the tiny Francophiles by my friend Emily.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew just launched their mid-season sale and so many good items are up to 50% off! It includes these jeans I wore here, my J.Crew Icon Trench and I also love this barn jacket, this fleece, this coat, this coat and these boots.
- Jenni Kayne just started one of their rare sales which means right now you can get 20% off my favorite styles. And their new arrivals are beautiful – these suede slingbacks, this sweater, this down jacket and these beautiful pants.
- And Net a Porter is doing 20% off a lot of their new arrivals!
- And Everlane has 25% off almost everything! Lots of good sweaters + coats included.
- This La Ligne sweater is one of my most worn – I own it in two colors and now am eyeing the new black and white. I wear it in a Large. See it on here.
- This beautiful herringbone scarf I got from Sezane last year (and that sold out right away!) is back again for the season.
- I found a good look for less riding boot for the Khaite ones I own in this pair from & Other Stories.
- I just got this coat for my trip to the Finger Lakes and love it! Since it is reversible it is like two coats in one which makes it ideal for travel in particular. I got the size M. Newly added to my Outerwear/Blazers category in The Shop.
- I restocked some favorite items from Nordstrom this past week (including my forever favorite eye makeup primer that really makes shadow and liner say put!) and was pleasantly surprised with some fun gift with purchase minis included in my package! If interested, their current gifts with purchase are good for beauty!
- If you’ve been looking to try any of my favorite Sarah Flint shoes, I have a new code for 15% off for new customers! You can now use code SARAHFLINT-MEGHAN.
- BRB drooling over this new sherpa coat that M.M.LaFleur just dropped this week. New MM customers can use code WIT&WHIMSY20 for 20% off their order!
- Found: a great pair of on-trend and well priced knee high boots from Sam Edelman. Also available on Amazon. And love this similar pair by J.Crew, too.
- I love this striped cardigan jacket. I size up in that brand typically.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- French Style Fall Outfits.
- What to Pack for International Travel.
- My Favorite Trench Coats for Fall.
- How To Use The Metro In Paris.
- The Best Sezane Essentials.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!