Happy Friday from Paris! I am so happy to be back. I hit the ground running with my friend and photographer Carter who is with me for this first week. Tomorrow we are off on a two day adventure to some place I have been dying to get back to since high school! Excited is an understatement.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Arrived in Paris! These first few days were all about capturing particular pieces of content for upcoming blog posts as well as to share on Instagram and TikTok. Are you following along on those channels!? I hope so!
- How to become a morning exercise person. (My personal preference!)
- This buttery lemon pasta and this pistachio bundt cake look so good.
- Babymoon destinations in the U.S. to consider.
- New books to transport you to Paris.
- The secret power of an 8 minute phone call. (I talk to my BFFs on the phone often – it is always, always a pick me up!)
- Tips for perfecting Onion Soup at home.
- Your guide to tipping at hotels.
- Sezane’s new arrivals are delightful. In particular – this bag, this sweater, this new striped take on the iconic Gaspard cardigan, this cardigan, this dress and this skirt.
- Everlane has just launched a spend more save more sale – score 20% off when spending $250+ and 30% off when spending $375+. A good excuse to invest in some wardrobe workhorses for your closet.
- Just snagged this necklace after admiring it on my friend Carly. Such a simple yet striking statement to top sweaters.
- I love the low back on this silk camisole that makes it a standout.
- This Zara blazer is my most worn at the moment. It has the perfect drapey, oversized fit that’s very on trend and I love layering it over sweaters, silk tanks, bodysuits and more. I have the M.
- Speaking of Zara, their sister brand Massimo Dutti is so good right now. I love this little jacket, this chic striped cardigan and this wool ball cap.
- These ceramic French oil jars are beautiful enough to leave out on the counter top.
- How gorgeous are these cocktail glasses?
- I’ve been slathering this foot cream on every night and it really helps resurrect dry heels! The brand is one of my French pharmacy favorites.
- This oversized coatigan is so chic as a topper. Definitely size down! I have a similar one from the same brand and took it in an XS.
- If you’re a bride this year, please get this uber fun dress for your bachelorette!
- One of my favorite purchases of last Spring was the Staud Wells Dress (seen on here) and I was excited to see they just released it in Black for this year! *Adds to cart* I sized up to an 8 as it is rather fitted in the chest/waist.
- I love these dainty yet striking hoop earrings. Plus you can’t beat the price.
- This Club Monaco blouse I bought last year sold out right away so I never shared it but I just saw it is restocked! I have the size M. Also from the brand – loving this jacket.
- Merit Beauty just launched several new shades of my favorite Flush Balm blush! If you haven’t tried it yet – I can’t recommend this brand enough. The blush in Beverly Hills is currently my go-to but I can’t wait to try the new shade Fox.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop with the Built Bar Puffs in Coconut Marshmallow– I can’t believe how good these taste and they are such a good source of protein!
- If you have a warm weather trip coming up – this dress and this dress are so affordable and so cute!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The Best Shoes to Wear in Paris. (Freshly updated!)
- Designer Bags to Consider Buying in Paris.
- How to Dress Like a Parisian in Winter.
- My 2023 Wish List.
- The Best Beauty Products I Tried in 2022.
- My Current Favorite Workout Clothes.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!
I love your style and have definitely purchased some of your recs (especially from Sezane), but I am here to say that those Built Bars are life-changing. They are so good; I just ordered more flavors!
Ahaha this comment made my day! I’m so glad you now know, too – SO GOOD!