Happy Friday! I am off on my first trip overseas this weekend so prepping for it this week felt like a race to a finish line as I’ll be gone for quite a while and had loads to finish up at home before I departed. We enjoyed a light dusting of snow in New York this week and I got to spend a couple precious hours with my BFF who was in town for work.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 1.19
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I made these One Pan Ginger Meatballs with Peanut Sauce and they were such a good cozy winter meal.
- Spent a lot of time working late nights as I prepared to be on the road for a while!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Bucket list restaurants with incredible views.
- The best pizza spots in NYC.
- Relaxing destinations for your next trip.
- How to prepare for long international flights.
- A gorgeous Parisian home tour. (Thank you to the reader who sent me this!)
- How to eat for better energy.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Sarah Flint just launched their Perfect Zip Bootie in a new, lower heel! You can use code SARAHFLINT-MEGHAN for 15% off your first purchase with the brand.
- And in other good shoe news, Freda Salvador gave me early access to their Rain or Shine event which means you can score my favorite Brooke Boots for 20% off! These boots are pricey but I can’t say enough good things about them. They are so lightweight and waterproof and so they’ve quickly become some of my most worn shoes. Use code RAINSHINE at checkout.
- & Other Stories has a new Wardrobe Essentials section on their site that I think is so great. I own a lot from this brand and think a lot of their pieces read Khaite/The Row nowadays but at a fraction of the price. Of course the fabric and fit aren’t as elevated but it’s definitely a more affordable way to get the look. I spotted my go-to winter mini skirt (I wear an 8) I’m always pairing with tights and also am loving this dress, this sweater and the selection of silk scarves they added which are similar to those I am always adding to my bags such as this one, this one and this one.
- And I spotted a darling polka dot satin scarf at Gap, too!
- If you have a special occasion coming up and are in need of a stunning dress for warmer weather – might I recommend this gorgeous one?
- Speaking of dresses, spotted one of my Reformation favorites back in stock. I own the size 8. And this one, I own too is back in stock! Also in a size 8.
- Given the sheer amount of times I have worn this jacket and this jacket (size 2/M in both), I likely will be adding this new rendition of it to my rotation!
- The new tortoise version of my Saint Laurent sandals are gorgeous.
- Yasss to this new tote and this new bucket bag from Madewell.
- Rounded up some cozy loungewear picks I’m liking HERE.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- (An updated!) Vuori Joggers Review.
- My 2024 Goals and Priorities.
- Vail Valley Colorado Travel Guide.
- My Annual Wish List.
- The Best Things I Bought Last Year.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!