I returned home this week and was so happy to be back in Brooklyn. I slept nearly the whole plane ride home from Paris and then 12 hours when I got home if that tells you about my state after nearly three weeks in Europe on an amazing trip to begin 2024!
This weekend I am looking forward to a trip to the spa and spending time nesting at home.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 2.9
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Enjoyed spending my last few days in Paris and then headed to the Loire Valley for two nights with four of my fellow self employed girlfriends based in France for a business retreat. We had the best time and even did truffle hunting which I’m excited to share more about on social media very soon!
- I am back to regularly posting on En Route to Rêverie’s Instagram and TikTok and having so much fun doing so!
- Enjoyed afternoon tea at The Ritz Paris with my assistant. It’s not my favorite tea in Paris but we enjoyed the setting for sure.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to focus better when you work from home.
- An iconic Parisian restaurant reopens. I went while in Paris last month and *have thoughts* that I’ll share with any interested clientele for Rêverie in Paris.
- 14 podcast episodes every woman should listen to.
- How to spend two days in Milan.
- Adding this One Pan Spicy Sesame Butter Chicken to my list of recipes to make this month!
- Gorgeous images from Chanel’s latest Haute Couture runway.
- Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas.
- Retracing Julia Childs’ steps in Paris. (If you haven’t yet read her memoir – I highly recommend it!)
SHOP AND LOOK LOVINGLY:
- Jenni Kayne just launched one of their rare 20% off events! It is the best time to purchase one of their pricier investment pieces for your wardrobe. If you’d like my guidance on what to buy, I recommend my detailed Jenni Kayne Apparel Review post.
- These eyeshadow sticks were one of my favorite purchases of all of last year and what I used to do my eye makeup on my most recent trip every day. I use shades Champagne Shimmer and Bronze Shimmer together and also find them foolproof. I love the cream to powder finish and they stay so well with the best ever eye makeup primer. I just added more shades to my cart!
- Just added this handy looking water bottle cleaner to my Amazon cart.
- Next week I will be switching over my Seasonal Favorites Shop to more springtime finds so it is your last chance to shop my winter selects!
- M.M.LaFleur just launched a cute colorblocked version of my favorite tee I am always touting. I wear it in a size M. Their new spring pieces are also worth perusing and you can use code WIT&WHIMSY20 for 20% off your first order!
- I love this Sezane lace blouse they just dropped and this one is beautiful, too. I also spotted a new colorblock version of my favorite sweater jacket (I own it in a L in several colors) and a new beautiful taupe color of my Milo Bag.
- This Everlane barn jacket is such a good transitional outerwear piece and I love the simplicity of this elegant sweater dress.
- I spotted some sizes of my Adidas Sambas still in stock online! I continued to see these everywhere in Paris. Make sure you check sizing as they are unisex!
- If you’re looking for a versatile jacket with loads of color options – look no further.
- Bloomingdale’s has a 30% off AGolde sale going on! This is hands down my favorite denim brand. The Riley and Nico styles are personal favorites. They are also discounting their private label brand Aqua which is full of gems.
- I love sheer socks with my loafers and boots these days. If you’re keen to try them out these look like mine.
- Warm weather vacation picks.
- I finally remembered to travel with these Wellness Complex Capsules my acupuncturist recommended and I’m never not doing so again. I swear they work to keep your immune system stronger. I just ordered a new bottle!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Athleisure Capsule Wardrobe.
- My (Updated) Bag Collection.
- The Best French Skincare Brands.
- Why You Should Use a Travel Agent.
- Cozy Winter Finds from Amazon Fashion.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!