It is a beautiful Friday in Paris and I’m thrilled to have one of my close friends in town to explore with me. On today’s agenda? Exploring a more local neighborhood to find gems to share with my clients who are Paris regulars.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Pre-ordered Alison Roman’s new dessert cookbook! I really like her recipes I’ve tried from her other books.
- I’ve been adding all my outfits this month in France here if you’re looking to shop pieces you’ve seen on me!
- Relatedly, I was so excited to share so many looks in Paris featuring my longtime partner M.M.LaFleur! I added links to shop the looks HERE and you can use code WIT&WHIMSY20 to get 20% off your first full-priced purchase right now!
- I toured both the Le Bristol and the Four Seasons George V hotels to get a better sense of their rooms, dining and amenities. My Paris, Perfected clients who book at these properties with me (or a variety of other Paris hotels!) get perks like complimentary upgrades, early check-in & late check-out, spa credits and more!
- I can’t wait to try Monkey Bar when I get back to New York City. I always find Infatuation’s reviews to be spot on.
- Streaming workouts to consider.
- Hotels to consider booking for your 2023 travels.
- How to break up with a friend.
- Why the Mediterranean diet is in fact that good for you.
- The hidden history of Versailles.
- How to energize your day.
- Chanel’s Haute Couture Show is always a feast for the eyes.
- I recently recorded a podcast episode with a friend and former coworker of mine for her show A Side of Syrup and it dropped this week. If you’d like to give it a listen you can do so here. Shannon and I chat about following your dreams, career pivots and wellness when life is busy.
- Adding this bracelet to my wish list. So pretty and well priced!
- Osea Malibu is running a promotion right now where you’ll get a free jar of my all time favorite body scrub with your purchase of $125 or more. Their body care line is truly wonderful and the products last a long time! They also make great gifts if you want to buy a present for someone else to meet the gift with purchase threshold. You can use code WITWHIMSY10 to save 10% as well.
- Also on sale this weekend – the Peace Out Acne Day Dots that were designed to be super sheer to wear when you need to get on with life but also have a pimple. (Ideal for travel tbh as I have had breakouts since arriving in France but needed to be out shooting! You can actually apply makeup *over* these – brilliant!) I worked with the brand this week on an Instagram collaboration following testing them starting in mid January. I can’t wait to try more from this brand and their sale is 30% off sitewide so it is definitely worth checking out!
- Loving J.Crew’s Edie Bag return. It’s a great classic shape. The brand is doing 40% off a lot of items this weekend and some of my favorites can be shopped in this roundup.
- Also from J.Crew – this cardigan is so good. I ordered it after being disappointed with the fit of the (much more expensive) similar Jenni Kayne cardigan. Super happy with how luxe it looks. Bravo, J.Crew. And also J.Crew related – the trousers and sweater seen here are my most worn items of this month. I have the sweater in a S as it is oversized and the trousers in an 8 for a more drapey fit. They are such a flattering pant! Can’t recommend both pieces enough.
- I love this spring take on a blazer.
- And from the same brand, these earrings are so beautiful.
- These leather pants are similar to the ones I own and recently wore in Paris. And they’re under $100!
- Loving these more fashion-forward New Balance sneakers.
- I get major Midnight in Paris vibes from these new Gucci heels.
- This marble lazy susan would be so good for hostessing! Not to mention, it’s so beautiful.
- This new Reformation dress has my name all over it. I always size up in this brand.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Skin Care Products for Cold Weather.
- Finding Wardrobe Staples from Amazon Fashion.
- Revealing My Bag Collection.
- My 2023 Goals and Priorities.
- Favorite Books I Read in 2022.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!