I am so relieved this week is over! It marks the end of an insane few weeks and I feel like I’ll finally be able to breathe + reboot this weekend and in the coming weeks. I am also so happy as I am not traveling at all for the next few weeks which means I can continue to work on my new place (so much organization to do!) and really start to get settled in.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend & enjoy the roundup below! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Saw the Heavenly Bodies exhibit at The Met and WOW. Just wow. It was maybe one of my favorite exhibits ever. The level of detail that went into the planning of it from staging to captions to attributions…it was magnificent and I highly recommend it.
- Checked out Butterfly Studio Salon’s makeover! I got my brows done and my lashes tinted and left feeling like a new woman. Thanks to Butterfly for having me in!
- Put on a big event for a client yesterday. It was the last big thing in a series of a crazed few weeks as I mentioned above so I am relieved to have it behind me!
- Popped by an event for Darphin who makes some of my favorite skincare products.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Wendy’s photos from Vietnam are amazing.
- Easy ways to update your rental apartment. (Thanks to my friend Christina for sending this!)
- I still have never made it to Newport but when I finally do I’ll be using Jess’ guide.
- I’m intrigued by this productivity methodology.
- For my New York readers, The Infatuation just published their summer guide. I always think their recommendations are spot on.
- This is such a handy post on how to store your summer fruits.
- Many of you when getting in touch with me following my solo travel post expressed fear at eating alone if you’re traveling alone so I wanted to share this article! So much yes to this line: “When you’re not sitting across from someone, you’re sitting across from the world.”
- I was so sad to hear the news of Kate Spade. She did so much for fashion.
- Can you believe Sex & the City debuted 20 years ago this week!? Still love watching the show to this day.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I have this swimsuit in black from last summer but aren’t the polka dots just so cute?
- A striped romper? Has my name all over it.
- Nordstrom is now carrying one of my favorite lines: Reformation! (Just be sure to review their size guide before ordering.)
- Packable straw hats? YES, YES, YES!
- The back of this dress is so cute and it is a great price.
- Loving these sandals. (This brand makes the most comfortable
- This dress is beautiful and I love the back detail. And it is under $60!
- I love the straps on this dress.
- The perfect summer hat.
- These PJs look like my favorite ones from Eberjey but are about half the price and have loads of good reviews! (More cute PJs right this way…)
- So much yes to Everlane’s new summer tops. Especially this one! Love the neckline.
- A great pretty red dress.
- I love the new wrap sandals Everlane launched! Their shoes are so well made & such great prices. I ordered a pair of these!
- I updated my Favorites category in the shop!
- This little white dress is so cute.
- These are great flats for work this summer.
- I love this tank so much!
- This bag is so my style.
- This wrap dress has such pretty lines.
- I get so many compliments whenever I wear this dress.
- The piping detail on this top take it up a notch.
- The scalloped detail on these sandals make them a standout.
- Outdoor Voices just brought back my favorite leggings! YESSSSS.
- I’ve been pinning some great finds under $100 over here.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Still my favorite dry shampoo.
- Looking back on one year in Brooklyn.
- My summer plans.
- Things I’ve bought & loved recently.
- Books to add to your summer reading list.
- Where I work from often.
Recently discovered your blog and just want to tell you I love it!
This comment has made my weekend! So happy you found it & thanks for taking the time for the kind words!