Happy Friday from Oregon! My brother Kevin is getting married tomorrow and excitement is an understatement. The festivities kick off tonight & I can’t wait to celebrate him & his fiance surrounded by many loved ones.
I hope you’ve had a good weekend + have fun plans for the weekend! Enjoy this week’s roundup and I’ll see you back here Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew to Oregon! I spent two nights in Portland as I’d never been and man, what a cool town. I can’t wait to share more about my time there with you guys. Now I’m down in Corvallis for the wedding festivities.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I am dying to return to the French Riviera so I am bookmarking this article.
- Despite how much I love croissants I had no idea that there was another name to the “pain au chocolate.” This video truly made my mouth water and it features one of my absolute favorite spots in Paris!
- Did you know Google offers free online courses? I didn’t till now! Several of these sound right up my alley.
- I love rose so I definitely want to try this cocktail that Hitha shared.
- How pretty are these photos of Briony in Paris? I want her whole outfit!
- I love the idea of Power Hour that Helena shares. I do something similar by not taking meetings on Mondays so I can get a lot of pesky to dos done on that day. (Related: Why I like Mondays.)
- Jess looks so gorgeous in these photos.
- Ways to do self care without breaking the bank.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love Everlane’s new spin on the classic white oxford shirt.
- The other day I got a Boden catalog in the mail and was so impressed by all the cute + practical dresses they have!
- Lou & Grey has so many great new arrivals! I love this maxi dress, this cozy tee, this hoodie, this tee and this sweatshirt that I obviously need.
- Love the color of this midi dress. Makes it perfect to transition to Fall.
- How cute is this top? Would be perfect with jeans.
- I adore Everlane’s new polka dot pieces!
- This LBD is so chic. Perfect for date night.
- Love the style + price of this easy, breezy dress.
- How cute is this fit + flare floral dress?
- I love this chic lamp.
- These flats are my favorite (I have them in Black) but I definitely want the Neutral ones for Fall! They’re one of the most comfortable pairs I own.
- I love this chic jumpsuit from Ann Taylor!
- This sweater sold out last Fall so when I saw it in-store the other day I nabbed it! I can’t wait to wear it a lot. (I sized down to a Small btw.)
- I have been loving how easy bodysuits make getting dressed in the morning and this one has such a cool neckline.
- Cuyana’s new slim tees look so chic.
- I really love this statement making plaid coat.
- This bestselling midi dress could be dressed up or dressed down.
- This coat sold out last Fall/Winter – grab it while it is restocked!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The most charming town in Portugal (+ an outfit).
- My most lived-in dress of the summer.
- How I’m fairing with my goals for 2018.
- Last call for the Nordstrom sale.
- A playlist to turn around any day.
- Loads of cute PJs.