Thanks to a packed schedule of events and meetings this week, we’re suddenly to Friday! I felt so incredibly productive but I’m also ready to now collapse into my bed this evening. (Who is with me?!) This weekend I have a friend’s birthday party, a get together in Central Park and dinner with my girlfriends so it is going to be a busy but fun one.
I hope you guys have fun plans as well & that you enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Hosted a fun evening of snacks + good stories on my roof with Blair, Erika & Carly. It was the perfect weather and a nice way to toast the end of summer!
- Attended the opening party for a favorite French brand: ba&sh! It’s now on Elizabeth Street in Nolita.
- Caught up with my friend Julia at one of our favorite neighborhood spots, River Deli.
- Shot up on the Brooklyn Bridge which is such a massive commitment it only happens for me about once a year! And this week things went to pot a little as the secret shortcut entrance was blocked off thanks to construction so I ended up hoofing it for an extra 15 minutes of walking (read: sweating) and ended up with very poofy hair and a sweaty face. Fashion blogging, man – soooo glamorous! We’ll see how the photos turn out lol.
- Booked a return trip to Scribner’s for next month – so excited!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My friend Clara just launched her coaching practice! Such an amazing accomplishment of hers to set out on her own and curate this. She specializes in the areas of food & body image, dating and relationships, and vitality (living with purpose, intention and spirit) if you’re interested in signing up for one of her programs!
- These animal photos are laugh out loud funny.
- Ok how cute does the new Mary Poppins movie look!?
- Ten healthy one-sheet pan recipes that take 20 minutes or less to prepare.
- You’ve probably caught on that I’m pretty excited about my upcoming trip to Paris… I’ll be sharing my packing list soon and this article gave me some serious inspo.
- For any pregnant mammas to be out there: skincare products to use when expecting.
- Kelly and her Chicago crew looked so cute in this campaign with J.Crew.
- Loved these ideas of bringing pieces of Paris “home.”
- Tips on how to ask (& get!) a raise.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Hello, cute plaid coat for a crazy good price!
- This top is so my style. It is a great price for a lace top, too!
- This pretty wrap dress is only $49!
- BaubleBar is doing 25% off everything! It ends today.
- This suede moto jacket looks so much more expensive than its price tag.
- This jacket is so perfect for Fall & Winter weekend casual looks.
- Want in on the fisherman’s cap trend but don’t want to spend a lot? This one is only $15 (and looks awfully similar to mine worn here, here!)
- I bought this croissant ornament last year and it made me so happy to have it hanging on my Christmas tree. So glad Anthropologie brought it back!
- I’m blown away by all the great affordable pieces that Nordstrom’s brand Treasure + Bond has. I mean, how good is this tee, these mules, this sweater, this blazer and this tee dress?
- I love the feminine detailing on this plaid button down.
- These sunglasses are really similar to a pair of my Celine ones but only $85!
- So much yes to this cozy, oversized faux shearling coat.
- Leopard print is fully back this Fall and these little flats are the perfect way to incorporate the trend in my opinion.
- This dress is a great wear-to-work option.
- I’ve been loving seeing people use silk scarves in their hair and this one comes in a bunch of great color options.
- This is a great plaid blazer coat.
- I love the look of this under $100 sweater that I know was a Shopbop bestseller last year.
- I love and use all the time my little black Box Bag from The Daily Edited and it’s back to preorder! Let us also take a moment for the new blush color!
- I’ve seen Lively’s underwear and swimwear raved about online and now they are at Nordstrom!
- I posted this necklace I just ordered with roman numerals for the year I moved to New York on Instagram and got SO many responses about it I figured I’d share it with you guys here! Would also make a great gift.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Things I’ve bought and loved recently.
- One of my favorite outfits from last Fall. (The skirt + sweater are back this season!)
- All my favorite and most-worn jeans.
- Skincare products I’ve finished recently.
- What to wear to Fall and Winter weddings.
- Some favorite basics.
- Classic Fall pieces – all under $150.