Hi and happy Friday from Provence! I arrived yesterday and am just delighted to be back in France. I’ll be working some while here (the reality of being self employed!) but truly cannot wait to keep exploring, eating loads of great food and soaking up some sun. I’ll be on an abbreviated blog post schedule while overseas (I have 3 posts planned for next week still though!) and in the meantime, I hope you’ll follow along with my trip over on Instagram.
Have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finished a great book. It had major Gatsby vibes and such a good ending. An easy, lovely read.
- Did a 2 day reset diet at the recommendation of my acupuncturist. It was torture! I have to do it for 5 days when I’m back from my trip so that I can get back to better eating habits because 2019 has had me eating like every day is my birthday – not ok! I experienced a horrific rebound headache after removing caffeine and sweets and man, two days felt like eternity. I’m looking forward to feeling better though after doing it for the proper amount of days later this month.
- Arrived to Provence for the next few days!
- Made some new additions to my Amazon shop.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I love reading the comments on this post about what’s surprised people about their lives.
- It was so fun to peek inside this amazing Hamptons home.
- Secrets from the FRIENDS final season.
- Well if this story isn’t just the sweetest!
- I always look forward to the release of The Infatuation’s summer guide to NYC.
- I have battled cutting many a watermelon so I laughed out loud at this new gadget.
- The goop guide to summer BBQ-ing and grilling veggies. (So wish I had access to a grill around this time of year!)
- How to deal with job-search depression.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Lots of cute new arrivals from H&M. I love this dress, this swimsuit, this dress and this romper.
- Ooo la la, this dress!
- Reformation dropped a bunch of new swimwear. The pieces are beautiful and well-priced!
- This Madewell midi skirt would have been perfect for my France trip.
- The cutest PJs for summer.
- A cute + casual striped tee.
- These sandals look so comfy.
- Cute Nikes that are now on sale!
- These cozy joggers come in so many amazing color options!
- Always drawn to little white dresses.
- I’ve been seeing this fun bag on so many girls in NYC.
- This pointelle tee is darling. And this rainbow one is so fun!
- These are the perfect nude heels for dressy summer occasions.
- This dress is such a pretty shade of blue.
- Also love this classic white dress.
- Everlane’s new flats are so cute and look so comfy. I’m also loving their new $20 striped tee.
- This is such a good little red dress.
- Never met a pretty white top I didn’t like.
- These PJs are so cute.
- Yep, going to need this dress. So my style!
- This blue swimsuit is darling. So is this rainbow one!
- This dress from Banana Republic looks way more chic than its price tag and brand indicates.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What I packed for my Provence trip.
- My favorite sunscreens.
- A classic pump styled 2 ways for work.
- How I love to spend a warm day in NYC.
- A letter to my younger self.
- My travel essentials.
- What to wear to work this summer.
- Chic sneakers.