Happy Friday from Paris! After a magical week in Provence, I flew up to Paris from Nice as tomorrow is my birthday and I wanted to spend it in my favorite place on earth! I feel so lucky to be turning another year older here and am grateful for the time to reflect on the past year and have space to think about what I may want out of year 34. It should be a wonderful weekend to soak up the city before I head back to NYC on Monday.
I hope you all enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Explored Provence and the French Rivera! See what I got up to over on Instagram! Can’t wait to share more on the blog soon.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Julia’s recent trip to Mallorca looked magical.
- Loved this! A 90-year old woman shares her advice on how to be happy.
- Tips for traveling to luxury destinations without a premium budget.
- How to create a fitness plan (& actually stick to it!).
- As someone who has always loved to write, I really enjoyed this piece about how sometimes you need to just start when it comes to getting ideas on paper.
- A travel guide to Savannah, Georgia.
- After my recent hair coloring journey, I’m bookmarking these tips on preserving color treated hair during the summer.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The floral pattern of this headband is too cute. And great price under $25!
- If you’re in need of a summer clutch, look no further than this basket bag or this trendy wooden tote.
- These scalloped sandals are adorable.
- This dress is so my style.
- How cute is this gingham top? Love the bow.
- This lace top is so pretty.
- I’d pair this tank with skinny jeans and my favorite heels for a night out.
- A white linen blazer like this one is a must for summer work wear.
- This white jumpsuit is such a summer classic.
- Another classic? This linen midi dress.
- This striped one piece swimsuit is perfect for July 4th weekend.
- If you’re in the market for a straw hat for summer, this one is a great price.
- Smocked tanks are very popular for this summer and this floral one is really cute.
- There are a few SomethingNavy new arrivals that I have my eye on like this midi dress, this skirt and this maxi dress.
- A fun tee for my fellow Francophiles.
- Love these summer sandals. Also these nude ones.
- This bag looks very similar to a Celine one I have (seen here) for less.
- I love a matching pajama set and this gingham one under $50 is too cute,
- LOFT has 40% off this weekend with code NEWNOW. These pants are a great summer staple, love this maxi dress, this tank is so versatile, and the pom poms on this top are so cute.
- Adore this dress, perfect for any upcoming weddings and parties!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Classic summer pieces under $150.
- A roundup of some more personal posts.
- My favorite wellness destinations in Paris.
- Favorite beauty products under $25.
- So much great career advice.
- What I packed for my South of France trip.
- Styling the most comfortable pair of heels 2 ways.
[Image outtake via this post]