This week was such a blur! I arrived home on Monday evening and hit the ground running playing catch up on work, shooting for a campaign, taking meetings – all while fighting jet lag. To say I’m happy it is the weekend – and that I have no plans – would be an understatement!
I hope you guys enjoy this week’s roundup & the weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew back from France with a full heart (and full stomach!) It was such a great trip and a wonderful way to start the summer and my next year of life. (I turned 34 on the 15th!)
- Started and finished this easy read. I didn’t love it but did find it entertaining and a quick, good summer read!
- Shot a fun campaign with a hotel brand that I’m excited to share more with you next week.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to begin to let go of perfection.
- 22 books for summer 2019.
- Carly and Ashley’s trip to Nantucket looked so dreamy. I’m bookmarking The Wauwinet for a future Nantucket trip!
- How to take a vacation when you’re self-employed.
- I loved Anh’s elegant work-ready look. (More workwear inspo here and here.)
- Portland, Maine has been on my wanderlust list for a while and Jess’ guide confirmed I need to book a trip!
- Tips for breaking the cycle of fear.
- A guide to Stockholm if you love design (my guide here).
- Natural ways to beat that afternoon slump.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Talbots launched their Friends & Family sale which is 40% off your purchase (!!!) It means you can get this whole look of mine from Provence on sale. Here is the sweater (wearing a M), the shorts (wearing a 4) and the sandals that I lived in! They took no time at all to wear in and are SO comfortable. I actually cannot say enough good things about them. Plus, the bows!? How cute. I also have this tee which is great. Use the promo code FRIENDS at checkout.
- This J.Crew jumpsuit was probably one of my favorite things I wore in France last week. It is SO comfortable and fit so well. (I bought it in a size 6). It also comes in Black which I’m highly considering for hot summer days.
- Speaking of J.Crew: Cute new headband alert! AND they’re doing 40% off all stripes today!
- And also love this eyelet top by them.
- My polka dotted swimsuit is now on sale! I wear it in a Large.
- Mango has the cutest bags for summer right now and all priced so well!
- These jeans are next on my list. I’d cut the hem though to make a raw hem. Also eyeing these.
- No slip socks are like hair ties for me – I am always losing them! So when I spotted these on Amazon with over 400 good reviews you know I had to order some! I always wear socks like these with my favorite sneakers.
- This Madewell linen dress is too perfect for summer.
- How chic are these $69 sunnies?
- You guys know I love a tie sleeve top…
- Speaking of tops, never met a white eyelet one I didn’t like! This one would be cute with denim shorts.
- By the same brand, this one looks like Reformation but is about half the price.
- Need a new bag for work? Look no further. I’ve heard great things about this brand Dagne Dover!
- These $48 shorts are so cute and perfect for weekends.
- I adore this midi dress.
- How cute are these slide sandals?
- I know this bow is SO extra but I love it.
- My favorite sweater blazer is now fully back in stock in nearly all colors. It runs big so I recommend sizing down.
- An easy, breezy midi dress.
- Celine lookalike sunglasses for under $100!
- Did you know LOFT launched a rental service? Check it out here by clicking on Infinitely Loft.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Summer wish list.
- The beauty products I’ve loved the most in the past month.
- My Summer bucket list.
- Affordable summer wardrobe classics.
- How to get out of a career rut.
- My summer beauty favorites.
- My most personal posts.
[Image outtake via this post]