I love that we had a short week this week as I took full advantage by powering through a lot of work. This morning I get my stitches out and will be very ready to put that behind me. It’s been a long two weeks since my surgery, to say the least. I’ll be spending this weekend celebrating my brother’s birthday and don’t have many other plans which feels so nice.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finalized the logistics for my first reader meet-up! I’ll be sharing details next week on Instagram Stories! For those of you in NYC – I hope you can make it and look forward to meeting you all!
- I added the two pasta recipes I’ve been making on repeat all summer (simplest zucchini pasta and spicy peanut noodles) to my Go-to recipes.
- Finally dined at the Time Out Market. The little rooftop area they have for dining outdoors was so nice!
- Soaked up the early Fall-like weather. It was glorious and I celebrated it on my rooftop drinking some wine.
- Shipped 7 more Paris, Perfected orders and got my first testimonial for the new site I built that had me grinning ear to ear!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Why and how to take a staycation you can really benefit from.
- As I know all too well, skin cancer diagnoses are on the rise.
- Such an interesting read on intuition. This led me to a decision to walk away from money I would like but knew was coming from a place that caused me too much anxiety and stress. I knew all along my instinct was right but sometimes it can be hard to listen to it when $$$ is at stake.
- How to pack a suitcase like Marie Kondo.
- I loved this Vogue shoot of Hailey Bieber channeling iconic Princess Diana paparazzi looks.
- The best movies on Netflix you may never have seen.
- A wellness guide to NYC.
- I love reading this retrospection on Friends from the NYT.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- It’s not often that I see an Instagram ad that gets me clicking but when I spotted these $78 joggers (that have so many good reviews!) I promptly went and ordered them along with this hoodie for upcoming travel and for all the hygge. This sustainable brand has SO many chic arrivals. I love this blazer, this sweater, this on-trend knit skirt (you could style it similar to how I did here), this dress (which reminds me of the one I wore here!), this gorgeous silk tank and this sweatshirt.
- Ann Taylor launched the cutest plaid capsule collection and I am obsessed with this jacket and this headband!
- In case you missed it in yesterday’s post: This was one of the coziest sweater I bought last year (I wore it here) and it sold out several times but is now back! It’s rather oversized so I recommend sizing down. I have it in a small. & Other Stories also brought back this skirt that I own and wore here. And they brought back this coat that my favorite Parisian blogger wore all last Winter and I thinkI need it?!
- Love this sherpa take on the moto jacket. So chic yet cozy.
- Is it possible that I found a beautiful + classic trench coat at Abercrombie of all places? I think I did!
- So many good J.Crew Factory arrivals! My favorite velvet hair bow is back in stock, this coat, these chic flats, this sweater jacket, this sweater blazer super similar to this one I own and this vest.
- Reformation vibes with this top but for only $58.
- This dress in black was one of my go-tos this summer and it is now on sale! I took a medium. It is chic yet so comfy.
- In love with Talbots’ new sweater jacket – it is so good! I’d recommend sizing down in it.
- YES to this new headband from Anthropologie. Headbands are my secret weapon when I don’t want to do my hair. (Their hair accessories selection right now is so good!)
- Also from Anthro, love this versatile and classic ivory sweater.
- Found: the perfect riding boot. I posted these to Stories and multiple people said they have them and love them!
- Spotted this Madewell blazer in store over the weekend and loved it. The perfect Fall/Winter blazer because of the fabric. It is super well made.
- Ulta kicked off their 21 days of beauty event so be sure to check it out for some good products at discounted prices!
- This book was one of my favorite reads of the summer and it is now out! Highly recommend it.
- This midi sweater dress is giving me all the best fall vibes (and under $50!).
- Loving this plaid coat.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What I can’t wait to wear this Fall from my closet.
- Styling a midi silk skirt 2 ways – for now and later this season.
- My 4 favorite beauty products I tested in the last few months.
- Early Fall picks for your wardrobe.
- My Paris trip planning service.
- My summer reading list.
1. That Friends article was a great read, and amazing perspective!
2. OMG the new Ann Taylor collection with that plaid print is a dream! I am also in love with that jacket!!!
So glad you enjoyed those links!! Have a great weekend!
So many good reads and finds! I am loving the Hailey Baldwin shoot, so fun!
Have a great weekend!
So glad you enjoyed, Rachel! Have a great weekend!
The perfect riding boots are from Frye! Such high quality pebbled leather. I’ve had my pair resoled a couple of times now.
Yes I love their riding boots! Such good quality!