This week started on a brutal note when I fell ill with something flu-like on Sunday. I had every symptom in the book and was in so much physical pain from the body aches. I couldn’t eat, couldn’t watch tv, could barely turn over in bed. All I could do was close my eyes and hope for sleep and for time to pass faster. I wasn’t feeling semi-human again until Monday night so I lost an entire day of work that I needed badly. I felt like I was playing catch up all week. It was rough to say the least.
I certainly hope your week was better than mine and that you enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Recovered from my illness and played catch up on life following.
- Had a lovely lunch with the executive team from The Havenly who provide affordable interior design services for your home. I’m excited to try it out!
- Speaking of Broadway, TodayTix was kind enough to ask me to help promote their campaign to see a show on Broadway as a solo date night and I went to see Frozen! They provide discounted ticket prices to top shows and right now you can get tickets to a few of my favorite shows I’ve seen recently including Dear Evan Hansen (seen it twice!), Come From Away (just saw this and LOVED it. I had no idea how much I’d like it!) and also Mean Girls. If you’re in the city, you can use code SINGLETICKETS for $11 off your first show with TodayTix through tomorrow (9/21/19). Note it is valid for new TodayTix customers only.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 6 resources to support mental well-being. (Psst…My favorite journal is one of them!)
- This was a thoughtful read on emotional validation.
- I feel so seen by this article on the correlation between anxiety and ambition.
- This is great news for more affordable fares from NYC to Paris!
- Also Paris related, look at these new Seine taxis the city is testing!
- I’ve heard great things about Hustlers and definitely want to see it. Have you seen it?
- I learned so much from Carly’s post on how to use Siri.
- Can you guess which plot lines the FRIENDS producers regret?
- Speaking of FRIENDS, Ralph Lauren is creating a Rachel Green collection. How fun is that?!
- A great guide to non-toxic household cleaning products.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Anthropologie is doing 20% off EVERYTHING today if you’re a part of their free Perks program! May I recommend this jacket, my all time favorite jeans (see here), this pretty + versatile top, this sweater coat (want that whole outfit TBH!), this sweater, this chic jacket, these jeans, these beautiful heeled booties (also in black), these classic riding boots, this cozy cardigan and these versatile booties.
- Away, whose luggage I swear by, just dropped totes and they are GOOD. Chic yet functional. Use this link and you can score $20 off if you’re a new customer.
- This chic and timeless Gap car coat I shared the other week is now 50% off. I love how Parisian in style it is. Also love this camel coat.
- So glad Outdoor Voices brought back their oh-so-good workout leggings in all black.
- Reformation just released outerwear and the coats are gorgeous. This one is my favorite.
- I love this cardigan, perfect for fall!
- I’ve got my eye on these jeans from a new to me brand, the style is one of my favorites and at a great price.
- A cute teddy coat for under $150, I wore mine so much last winter.
- This suede moto jacket is such a chic fall topper.
- This weekend is Bauble Bar’s friends and family sale and everything is 25% off with code FF25. I’ve got my eye on these small gold earrings, this cuff set, and these everyday gold rings.
- Abercrombie has 25% off your purchase this weekend and yet again I’m blown away by their chic styles like this, this, this & this. Use code 15069 at checkout.
- Need a work wardrobe refresh? J.Crew has 30% off wear-to-work styles this weekend. Plus 25% off all other full price styles.
- These darling yet practical heels I’ve seen on Instagram a plenty are now on sale!
- These may be the perfect suede bootie.
- These workout leggings have so many good reviews on Amazon and are such a great price!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My journey with acupuncture.
- So many cute fall dresses!
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Part Two.
- Affordable Fall decor for your home.
- Helpful time management tips.
- Everything I’m wearing from my closet this Fall.
- The beauty product I’m using every day.
I hope you are feeling so much better and had a lovely, relaxing weekend!
Thank you sweet, friend!!