I flew back to New York this week and basically hibernated as it was so, so cold here nearly all week long! I wore cozies all week, drank tons of tea and buckled down to get back to work while also planning some trips for the rest of the year. This month has been a tough return and all the Omicron cases has made life feel scary again. Even if they end up getting cancelled I like to think that having some things booked will give me something to look forward to. (Anyone else doing this!?)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend & enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Started my reset diet.
- Returned to my to do list for projects around the home. My #1 priority right now is finding the right person to build my custom shoe shelves!
- Binged Sex Lives of College Girls – I couldn’t have loved this show more!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Timing is everything. I was nodding my head all through this essay. If you liked it, too you can buy the author’s book here.
- No makeup makeup tips to learn.
- I found this essay on love and anxiety oh so relatable.
- Budget friendly places to find art.
- The story behind Paris’s iconic green park chairs.
- Great ideas for organizing small spaces.
- OMG this Paris apartment. That view! When I tell you my jaw was on my desk.
- Mocktail recipes to try.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This is your sign to finally buy a faster iPhone charger. I absolutely love mine.
- Senreve just started their Archive Sale which has so many good bags on sale! I love the bags I have from the brand.
- And Sarah Flint just launched a sale, too! I love her shoes so much and now select styles are up to 40% off!
- Newly obsessed with this minimalist and affordable jewelry line. Such a good Etsy find!
- The only bra I’ve been living in lately. So, so comfortable but without sacrificing support. Read about even more of my Best Everyday Bras for Bigger Boobs.
- A favorite affordable sweater from last year is back in stock and now available in more colors! Seen in this post: An Easy Winter Outfit Full of Neutrals.
- If you’re looking to update your leggings collection this year, I just updated the post on All My Favorite Leggings.
- I was looking for another pair of high waisted jeans with stretch that could also be easily tucked into boots and just got these and they were perfect. I sized down to a size 27.
- I’ve returned to one of my very favorite face masks this past month. I love how hydrating it is and soothing thanks to honey. It’s been great as I battle some acne.
- These cute Target mugs are similar to ones I own that I always get asked about. Snap ’em up while you can!
- The gorgeous Veronica Beard blazer I wore here is now on sale. An investment still but just so beautiful.
- I’ve been living in my Everlane puffer all week given NYC’s frigid temperatures. This coat is the best for Winter. See also: Best Winter Coats for Women.
- Also with our frigid temps, I added my Weighted Blanket back to my bed and have been sleeping so well in the cold because of it. I have the 15lb one!
- Obsessed with this half zip – just ordered it! (& Other Stories said it sold out faster than they could have ever imagined in early Fall so they re-issued it this month!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2021.
- Favorite Books I Read in 2021.
- How To Clean Out Your Closet.
- Makeup Organization Tips.
- Things I’ve Bought and Loved – 2021 Edition.
- The Best Beauty Products I Tried in 2021.
- My Go-To Recipes.
[Outfit above linked here]
But why are those green Paris chairs just SO comfortable. I love the lounge ones that you can literally lay in for hours. So so comfy!
an indigo day
I know!! They really are so unique!
Great weekly roundup!!
Thank you, Sharon!