I can hardly believe we’re in June. I feel like I just celebrated my last birthday so the fact that my next one is in less than two weeks is a bit mind boggling. This year truly is flying by, isn’t it? I returned home from London earlier this week and hit the ground running to play catch up on work and life. I’m looking forward to a weekend at home with friends and family.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Returned from London after a wonderful trip that was really soul fulfilling. Excited to update my London Guide for you guys soon!
- Interviewed my candidates for my virtual assistant position!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Wow wow wow to this gorgeous Brooklyn home!
- How to take things less personally.
- 103 Bits of Advice I Wish I Had Known – my brother sent me this and I loved it.
- This story warmed my heart. We could all use more Tracys in this world.
- What to do in Paris right now.
- On being authentic.
- This lemon and ricotta pasta sounds so easy and summery.
- Unique castle hotels and rentals in France. *Adds to bucket list*!
- 99 things to do in NYC this summer.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- PSA that the Kate Spade sale section right now is SO GOOD! Several pieces I wore in Paris last month are included and truly there are just so many gems. And speaking of Kate Spade, I also just bought this cute little bag!
- Oh man the new arrivals at Jenni Kayne are so good. I am adding this dress, this dress, these mules and this sweater to my wish list.
- Been living in these pajamas that were a great find from Amazon.
- Hello, great new arrivals from Ann Taylor! Favorites spotted include this dress, this dress and this dress, this clutch and this top.
- Club Monaco also has some gorgeous new arrivals right now. The pieces I am loving include this dress, this dress and this dress, these earrings, this oh so chic top, this blouse, this silk tank and this hat.
- One of my favorite affordable dresses for summer is back and now in more colors!
- A cute and affordable striped tee that comes in several great color combos.
- Loving the Alex Mill summer collection especially this striped tee, this cute scarf, these linen pants, this dress and this versatile top.
- This puff sleeve sweater top is so cute.
- How cute is this raffia tote? Love the versatile color!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Early Summertime Affordable Picks.
- What I Wore in London.
- The Best Time to Travel to Paris.
- My Best Recent Amazon Purchases.
- My Go-To Fragrances.
- Early Summer Finds from Amazon Fashion.
[Shop my outfit above HERE]