Happy Friday! With my recent visitors and crazy schedule I have been feeling like I’ve been floundering on the work front a bit lately. I can’t seem to stay on top of emails or DMs so I’m actually planning to take some time this weekend to play catch up as I head out of town next week for a week. I’m also going to prioritize some good ol’ rest. I see reading and a nap in my future!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a hefty one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I checked out a cool newish bar called Overstory that served up epic views. The drinks were also great so highly recommend checking it out.
- Went to two of my favorite restaurants – Miss Ada and Au Cheval – have you checked out my newly updated NYC Guide?
- I devoured this book in just a few nights this week. I loved it! More books I’ve enjoyed.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Half Baked Harvest’s top 40 summer recipes. Yum!
- The top things to do in Brooklyn.
- New products to try at Trader Joe’s.
- Packing hacks for traveling to Europe with a carry on.
- Questions to use to reflect on this summer.
- This rosé cooler sounds so good! And so does this chocolate mousse.
- How to fall back in love with reading.
- The best natural wine bars in Paris.
- Ways to add more veggies to your diet.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Senreve has just launched their annual sale and it includes bag styles I own and love at up to 65%.
- I love this post-bath wrap that Lake Pajamas has introduced. And they have their summer sale going on so don’t miss getting their beloved pajamas on sale! I have several pairs and love giving pairs as gifts, too. I’m a M in the brand. And don’t sleep on their Pima robe – it is the slinkiest luxury to slip into after a shower. I’ve had mine for years and it remains a favorite. I rounded up my favorite styles from the sale here.
- J.Crew just dropped new arrivals and you can score 30% off your purchase this weekend! Also get an extra 50% off sale styles. Use code SHOPNOW. I rounded up my favorites from the new arrivals here.
- Yes to this slouchy striped tee.
- I got my Nordstrom sale purchases and ended up absolutely loving these (the chestnut color is gorgeous!) and this. Highly recommend both. The sale ends this weekend so it is your last chance to shop my picks!
- This breezy white dress is summer perfection.
- The perfume I haven’t stopped raving about all summer is finally restocked! It’s sold out so many times so grab it while you can. It is *so* good.
- I never thought I was an exercise dress kinda gal but I adore the new one by Vuori – the high neck makes it so flattering!
- If you’re in need of a new flat for work- this new pair by M.Gemi is so chic. I love the tan suede color.
- I wore this affordable lounge set while at home working in front of my AC during this week’s heat wave. I wear a M in both.
- Also just got in this cardigan and this new black/ecru version of my favorite stripe tee that I mentioned in last week’s roundup. They’re both so good. I took a L in both for roomier fits.
- Everlane has some really cute dresses right now to get us through the rest of summer. My personal favorites I spotted include this one, this one, this one and this one.
- These Chanel look alike slingbacks have been bestsellers for the past two weeks running. Have any of you gotten them!?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to Do Paris Like a Local.
- My Merit Beauty Review.
- My Favorite Places to Shop Online.
- My Favorite and Most Worn Shoes + How I Take Care of Them.
- My Favorite Christophe Robin Hair Products.
- 10 Books Perfect for Summer.