Well, we have officially reached the last Weekly Roundup of 2022!! I have just two blog posts for the rest of the month – my annual After Christmas Shopping post on 12/26 and my annual Year in Review post. And what a year it has been! I’m looking forward to reflecting further once I stop daily posts.
I returned home this week from a cold but magical week in Paris. I can’t wait to share more from the trip with you guys on Instagram and via my Paris, Perfected newsletter! But for now I am looking forward to a fun and jam-packed weekend in NYC celebrating the season.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Closed out my last trip to Paris for the year! It was a super festive trip and I loved seeing the city all dressed up for the holidays. And it even snowed a little!!
- Everything I wore in Paris is in Meghan’s Closet in The Shop if you saw something you wanted to look at! I also added most of the looks to my recent post What to Wear to Paris in Winter.
- I was so, so excited to work with Sephora again this year! I shared some of my favorite beauty hacks in a fun reel you can watch HERE.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best places to travel in 2023 according to Travel + Leisure.
- 39 reasons to love New York.
- On overcoming Dating App burnout.
- Bookmark these museums in Paris.
- These were the best memoirs of 2022.
- Visiting the Dordogne region of France is on my bucket list so I just loved seeing all about Stacie’s recent visit there.
- I’m looking forward to a return to cooking and this Roasted Herb Butter Chicken and Orzo may be the first thing I make.
- When and how to say no to extra work.
- Holiday treats not to miss from Trader Joe’s.
- If you need a good last minute gift for someone – I love gifting a 3 month Book of the Month subscription to friends. They get to pick a new book for three months and it truly is the best kind of mail. It’s also a nice way to extend the gift past December 🙂
- Another great last minute gift would be this Hourglass palette. So beautiful and these powders give the prettiest glow.
- Popular holiday cocktails to try this season.
- I’m officially done with gift guides! You can shop them all here.
- If you’re still in need of a holiday dress for NYE – DOEN has so many beautiful pieces at the moment.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My croissant ring is back in stock.
- I love the chic vibes of this sweater.
- I adore this little jacket from J.McLaughlin.
- Ugh, Jenni Kayne has done it again. Their newest cardigan has officially been added to my wish list for the new year.
- And of course La Ligne’s new striped cardigan is also so good.
- Rain boots but make ’em chic.
- These jeans were my MVPs in Paris this past week. The wash on them is so good and perfect for colder temperatures. And so were these trousers – they fall so beautifully! I sized up to an 8 for a more drapey fit. I wore them on the plane to Paris and you’d never know which I think says a lot about the crepe fabric. Highly recommend them! See them styled here.
- J.Crew has a major sale going on right now! Shop extra 70% off 3+ sale styles! Use code BIGSALE.
- I don’t usually shop at Walmart but got a tip from a reader about this $70 coat that does in fact look so my style. See also: My Favorite Winter Coats.
- Well, these boots are stunning.
- My friend Alicia introduced me to this brand while in Paris and so many of the beautiful pieces are so my style.
- This cute little crossbody looks designer but is under $150.
- Just ordered more of my new favorite boot socks. Bought the white first and now ordered the black.
- Emerson Fry is one of my favorite small labels to shop from and support. They just launched this beautiful ribbed knit sweater dress and this ribbed knit striped sweater. Both so good!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Vail Ski Trip Packing List.
- My Favorite Sephora Purchases of the Year + A Fragrance Event to Shop Now.
- What to Wear to Paris in Winter.
- The Best Christmas Photo Spots in Paris.
- A Roundup of My Favorite Boots and Booties.
- How To Style Sweater Dresses.