What a whirlwind week! I was bouncing all over the city but it was productive and energizing which make for the best weeks, right? I also have not just the one brother but BOTH brothers in town and it’s pretty much the best.
I hope you have a great weekend! And a quick little PSA that if you’re in New York, I’ll be speaking on a panel (alongside two of my fav blogger buddies Carly + Hitha) at the General Assembly on June 27th! All the details are HERE and I’d love to see you there!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Started the week on a fun note at Paintbox with Julie Vos.
- Finally checked out the Tribeca location of Maman – in love!
- Started a self-imposed 30 day challenge of doing this (after sharing it last week I convinced myself!) It is harder than it looks and my summer goal is to actually find definition in my arms.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Hana’s photos from Provence are just stunning!
- For those New Yorkers, the best happy hours.
- Erica’s photos make me want to plan a trip to Greece stat.
- This smoothie sounds delicious.
- Annie’s roundup of apps had some that I A) had not only not yet heard about but B) wanted to download immediately.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This coverup is so cute and could totally double as a dress!
- My favorite silk cami to layer under blazers is back in stock.
- These pajamas are too cute!
- Never can have enough stripes and this off the shoulder top has the right price.
- Speaking of stripes, pretty sure my midi skirt obsession needs this.
- Have you shopped my shoe picks yet?
- I wore pink sunnies in a post this week and then I saw these with tortoise…Insert emoji with hearts for eyes here!
- Steve Madden is now making a very similar style to one of my most beloved pairs of shoes. I love the neutral one! (I get compliments on the bow ankle style whenever I wear mine.)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Healthier habits to adopt.
- A love note to Paris.
- My travel diary from Bordeaux, France.
- Chambray off the shoulder tops to buy now (and one I styled.)
- So many cute gingham pieces!
- Styling denim cutoffs.