THIS WEEK YOU GUYS. It was insane. On Thursday I almost asked someone how their weekend was because I was so crazed and didn’t realize it was so late in the week. I considered writing under the below “What I did this week” section “Too much.” HA! I am pumped for a weekend where I can attempt to get life in order as next weekend I have a new roommate moving in, all new living room furniture arriving and you know…10 other things going on, too 🙂
If we’re being honest, I feel like I’m racing against time before I depart for Ireland on the 4th of September. I have SO many client deliverable deadlines, three collaborations to plan + shoot + write, a living room to re-do and a forthcoming bedroom revamp, too. I may just get onto the plane to Dublin and collapse. But one day at a time, right?
Have a great weekend and enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Met up with ClassPass to try a new workout and OMG was this hard. My legs are SO sore this morning!
- Interviewed Katie Holmes! (More on that to come…)
- Conducted multiple new business calls and proposals for my consulting company.
- Took two Flybarre classes.
- Attended the press previews for Old Navy and Cuyana.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- So excited for my friend Alicia and her hubby Tanner!
- You guys know I adore podcasts so I’m definitely going to be checking these out.
- All of the tears reading this. Such a beautiful story.
- My friend Laura Palmer interviewed me for a fun series on her blog!
- Do you guys follow Tara Lapinski and Johnny Weir on Instagram? They win the Olympics with this.
- Grace has mastered making frosé at home!
- Loved Jess’ look here.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- M.Gemi re-launched one of my favorite styles of theirs: this stellar loafer. They are super comfortable (I walked all over London and Paris in them) and you can see them styled here.
- So not one, not two, but THREE of my girlfriends were raving about these booties as the most comfortable this past weekend. Needless to say I have added them to my list.
- I love an oversized cardigan and this one is under $50 (and available in 4 colors!) and reminds me of this one I own and love so much.
- I couldn’t tell you the last time I bought something at Express but I kind of love this.
- I’m considering this Paris print for in my bedroom atop a dresser. Thoughts?
- Anthro has a lot of good new arrivals and I’m particularly loving this top and this cozy cardigan.
- Such a pretty top (and only $55!)
- Buying this to layer under all of the oversized cardigans and utility jackets this Fall.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best workouts in NYC.
- My favorite little luxuries (seriously though you need those pajamas).
- 10 pieces you need for Fall.
- My (hair)story.
- A perfect day in the Hamptons.
- The best products for sensitive skin.
[Bekka Palmer Photography from this post.]
Awesome links as always! Happy Friday girl!
Same to you!!