Today I’m headed back to New York after a great two weeks in California. The weather was unfortunately pretty awful the entire time I was here but I got so much great time in with some of my best friends and the company you keep is so much more important than the weather, right?
This week’s roundup is short + sweet as admittedly I wasn’t on the web all that much this week! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and see you back here Monday!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Bopped all over West Hollywood + Pasadena! I went to so many new + cute spots so I’ll plan to put together a post on my LA Favorites as I had a lot of you snapping / Instagram messaging me about where I was and the spots I was visiting!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I’m more and more intrigued by supplements as I get older so I really appreciated this article.
- I loved seeing Grace over in Paris! She shot with the photographer I did last May (see here, here, here) who is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
- Mackenzie looks so cute in this ensemble!
- Loved this post on how to stay motivated and inspired.
- Loved reading about Naomi’s beauty routines.
- Nicolette is one of the nicest people I’ve met in the blogging world so I loved seeing this feature on her.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These bow heels!! Love ’em.
- I love how classic this satchel is.
- My suitcase’s handle broke at LAX upon arrival so now I’m in the market. I love the look of this one.
- Just bought these sneakers! I had an alert set up to let me know when they were back in stock because last time I went to buy them they were sold out!
- Love the button closure on these jeans.
- Speaking of jeans, I keep hearing great things about Topshop ones! The price is definitely right and it turns out they have loads of cool styles!
- I bought these shoes the other week and can’t wait to wear them all.the.time this spring and summer!
- How great is this easy, breezy chic dress?
- Buying this top! How cute will it be for 4th of July!?
- I have this top in black and have now wish listed this color! It’s one of my all-time favorite shades!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: