This week was a doozy! It was full of meetings and events and by last night I was almost passed out asleep by 5pm – HA! More on all that below but this weekend I am going to lay low and hopefully just enjoy the good weather we’re supposed to have and spend time with my girlfriends.
I hope you guys have a great one and enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I had such a luxurious facial at Erno Laszlo. It’s one of my favorite beauty experiences in the city because the treatments are super customized to maximize your results. I love how gentle yet effective the facials are and on this past visit they even did microdermabrasion on my arms and décolleté and let me tell you – it looked + felt incredible after! And PSA: Their sheet masks for at home use are so good!
- Spent a beautiful, rose-filled morning with By Terry in honor of their newly expanded line. The new face cream was my favorite but everything smells so heavenly!
- Went to the John Mayer concert at Madison Square Garden which kicked off his tour and man was it a great, great show.
- Got a sneak peek of Christophe Robin’s new Tribeca pop up! Starting today and for the next 3 weeks you can pop into 42 Hudson Street and get your hair + scalp analyzed, get customized product recommendations and have your hair washed to test out the line. It’s a beautiful space and I can’t get enough of his products. (Remember how obsessed I am with this scrub?)
- Previewed the Fall line of Black Halo’s and man is it going to be good! I love everything they have for the current season, too especially this jumpsuit. (I own this 2-piece dress & love it! Seen here.)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- My friend Jessie launched a line of dresses and is fundraising for the new brand! Check it out here!
- I’m a huge fan of R+Co haircare (remember this post?) so loved this piece on their creative director! (Their packaging really is the coolest…)
- My sweet tooth instantly book marked this for Paris later this month.
- Loved everything about this look of Liz’s.
- A guide to essential oils.
- Jacey’s photos from Paris were stunning.
- Omg THIS KID!!
- Podcasts to make you smarter.
- So handy: Healthy dinners you can prep on Sunday for the week.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- An easy, breezy off the shoulder dress in an unexpected but lovely color.
- Love these flats!
- This silk tank dress would look great with sandals or heels.
- These espadrilles are like my black Loeffler Randall ones but a fraction of the cost.
- Speaking of Loeffler Randall though they are having their Friends & Family sale so you can score their super stylish shoes + bags at 20% off right now!
- I love the lace hem on this.
- The ruffle hem on the sleeves and the pink stripes on this top are too perfect.
- Shared this on Snapchat earlier this week but I found this bag back in stock! It kept selling out but I was finally able to nab it!
- This Gap tee dress would be so great for weekends styled with Converses.
- Gingham off the shoulder top? Yes, please. (And it is 40% off!)
- And in more gingham goodness, this swimsuit!
- I personally haven’t been loving Madewell of recent but I did spot this windowpane dress this week which is pretty cute! Also these sandals are in my favorite color for the season.
- Kate Spade’s new arrivals are SO good! How cute is this mini Byrdie bag!?
- This eyelet white dress is just lovely.
- Love these black jeans!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Tips for part time bloggers.
- My favorite beauty products for getting ready in record time.
- Styling spring neutrals.
- My Spring bucket list.
- Loads of pretty off the shoulder dresses.
Ooh definitely bookmarking that Paris sweets post for when I go back in May! Wishing I could stay at the Peninsula, looks gorgeous in Jacey’s photos.
Oh how fun that you are going! Let me know if you want my list of favorite spots!!
Yes, please! That would be so great. We’re staying in the 8th…so excited 🙂