WHAT. A. WEEK. I’ll begin with the fact that my best friend in the whole world gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who I already couldn’t love more! I am counting down till when I can get out to California and meet him. My heart is so full with his arrival!
And in the other big news that developed this week, (some of you may have seen it already on Instagram), I’m moving…to Brooklyn! It all came together in record time but I found a lovely, light-filled apartment on the most gorgeous street in a neighborhood I’ve come to love in recent months and I’m so excited to begin a new journey. As you guys all can relate, moving is such a pain (my to do list is growing rapidly) but I’m going to deal with one thing at a time and largely put all those things on hold for the next two weeks while I am over in France!
I’m spending today wrapping up loads of client deliverables, attempting to get ahead on blog posts (my schedule will be slightly abbreviated however) and trying to fit too many pairs of shoes into my suitcase. Wish me luck you guys and have a GREAT weekend!!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Welcomed the most beautiful baby boy into the world.
- Got a new apartment in 48 hours.
- Barely slept.
- Drank A TON of coffee.
- Nearly forgot my own name.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Julia’s grocery list inspired me for my next trip to the store! (Really must stop buying so much pasta and cheese!!)
- Love this list of ways to spring clean your life.
- Oh man THIS article. Taylor sent it to me and then we had a discussion about all the various parts to which we could relate. Favorite lines = “I want you to embrace where you are right now instead” and “…You don’t have to work so hard anymore. You don’t have to convince anyone of anything. You can just be. You are already enough.” A few times I’ve been asked to write dating related content and frankly reading this was the first time I’ve ever been inspired to possibly share my thoughts. (Would you guys want to see that?)
- Always enjoy a peek inside Parisian apartments and even better when they are inside that of a fellow publicist’s for one of my favorite beauty brands!
- Loved Grace’s roundup of stellar natural beauty products.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love the scalloped detail on this dress.
- Framebridge & CB2 – two of my favorite home brands – collaborated on a darling collection of framed prints!
- This gingham dress is too cute.
- Mango has some great bags right now like this straw clutch & this shopper tote looks so much more expensive.
- This top is so beautiful! I love the neckline. This similar one is also really beautiful and a great price.
- How comfy does this top look for at-home lounging?
- Love these striped espadrilles!
- I have my eye on this silk scarf after seeing it styled on a bag, on a wrist and on a neck on the brand’s Instagram!
- A perfect striped tee.
- Everlane launched the perfect easy, breezy silk dress for summer.
- Yes to all the nautical vibes of this Banana Republic romper.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Easy ways to improve your workouts.
- A favorite recent outfit.
- My favorite tried and true beauty hacks.
- Budget friendly clothes for work.
- What I’m packing for France.
- What I loved last month.
I’m soooo excited for you!! And to explore a new neighborhood next time I visit! (but we can still go buvette right?) XO!
But of course to Buvette! I love you so! xo
Thanks for linking to my post, Meghan! So excited for you and your move!!
But of course! Hope to see you soon! XO
congrats on the move! so, so exciting!
Thank you, Diana!! Have a great weekend!
that article was GOOD. Thanks for sharing 🙂
So glad you also liked it!!