Fall represents my favorite time to get dressed and thus, my favorite time to s-h-o-p. One of my favorite sales launched today: Shopbop is now offering up to 25% off your order just in time to get in on the sweater/boot/coat cozy goodness this season brings. I’ve rounded up all my favorite picks from the sale + am also sharing some purchases I have made for this season + a few I’m planning to make. Since Shopbop is where I shop most often, a lot of items you’ve seen me wear are also included in the sale, too!
This Shopbop Sale include 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders of $500 or more. It means this sale is the perfect time to finally get some investment pieces you’ve been eyeing. Of course some exclusions do apply to the sale. Use code STOCKUP19 at checkout. You can scroll through below for my picks and then the bullet items represent a few highlights per each category.
The best part of this sale? Shopbop has right now SO man good selections under $150. Happy shopping! Let me know if you pick anything up.
UNDER $150 FINDS:
- This turtleneck body suit would make a great layering piece all Fall & Winter. Love the chic half sleeve!
- Gucci-esque loafers for a lot less.
- Versatile sunglasses from the brand Meghan Markle is always sporting.
- Chic flats you’ll get loads of wear out of.
- These delicate hoops are such a pretty topper for any outfit.
- These versatile loafers are also so great and timeless. Also come in black.
- You know I love a puff sleeve. Try this tee to get in on the silhouette.
- Leopard is back in a big way this season and these mules are the perfect way to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe. Or try these slingbacks.
- An affordable blazer that come in 3 colors. I wore an identical version here.
- This is a great plaid blazer.
- How cozy looking is this affordable jacket!?
- Love the look of these Levi’s.
- All of the Madewell new arrivals are worth a look, in fact.
FAVORITE FALL FINDS:
- This Madewell blazer keeps selling out and for good reason. Such a good staple. Also love this one. Even more plaid blazers are right this way.
- Love this cozy cardigan.
- Club Monaco brought back a favorite coat of mine in a new fabulous plaid.
- The perfect black bootie that won’t break the bank. And these are great casual black booties by Madewell.
- Love this minimalistic black bag that could be dressed up or dressed down.
- These classic white sneakers have loads of good reviews.
- Love the wash of these jeans.
- A great suede bootie if your wardrobe doesn’t yet have this closet staple.
THINGS I OWN & LOVE:
- My two favorite pairs of jeans! This Levi’s pair (size 28) and these that are the most flattering pair I own (I have them in this wash as well and wear in a snug size 27.) I wrote all about both pairs here.
- My favorite bodysuit. I have it in a Large. It’s the best layering piece I have for under cardigans and blazers.
- This life changing underwear I wrote about in this post. Seriously my secret weapon.
- A lot of you loved this tee when I wore it here and here so now you can get it for a better price.
- My favorite date night top is this one (seen here, here). I own it in two colors.
- I got so much wear out of this coat the last two winters. So glad they brought it back. (I once met a w&w reader in the West Village who declared she bought it because of me and had it on at that moment – we chatted about how much we loved it!)
- I can’t recommend these investment booties enough. Closet MVPs of mine because of the stacked heel. They look so great with jeans (tucked or under a kick flare jean) and with skirts/dresses. They are SO comfortable. They released a beautiful cognac and an on-trend snakeskin version this year. Look for less here.
- My favorite little go-to white bag.
- This pretty lace top that’s such a good price.
- This chic + affordable sweater I wore here.
- These are my most worn jeans that I own. (Others that I wear non-stop here – a few of which are included in the sale as well!)
- I’ve worn these sneakers so much that I’m onto my second pair! They are so comfy yet chic and I love how easy they are to slip on and head out the door.
- One of my go-to pairs of earrings that I always get so many compliments on.
- This oh-so-cute dress that I wore in Paris this summer.
- The best sweater EVER. I can’t live without mine. The best layering piece, the best fit, the best quality.
- The best PJs! I also have the shorts set.
- Spanx makes the best tights! They’ve held up better than any other brand I’ve bought in the past. I also love that they hold everything in.
- This sale is the best time to invest in the Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots that rarely go on sale.
- Two pieces I wear a lot during the holidays and for other dress up occasions (recommend sizing up on this brand): this jumpsuit (seen here) and this two piece set (seen here).
- These chic Ray Bans I wore here.
IN MY CART:
In a recent (massive) closet clean out, I realized that my Fall wardrobe is pretty stacked with basics I love. I have invested over the years in great blazers, timeless cashmere, comfortable and well made boots and jeans that make me feel good when I put them on. (Most of them can be seen here). I always end up selling or donating the fast fashion, impulse purchase or printed pieces I buy. But the pieces I buy that are more of an investment I really put to work to wear loads of different ways.
I don’t *really* need anything this season. But I do always take advantage of this Shopbop sale to pick up items I don’t need but would love. I won’t be keeping everything I included above that’s in my cart but am excited to try everything on and see what’s worth keeping and what will make worthwhile additions to my closet.
A few other things I have picked up for Fall & am planning to purchase:
- I had these boots on my list last Winter but they kept selling out before I could get them so I’m getting them before it happens again!
- This pretty top that I know I’ll get a lot of wear out of.
- How cute is this puff sleeved sweatshirt?
- This sherpa jacket that I know will get loads of wear.
- I’ve been wearing a lot more straight vs. skinny jeans these days and I wanted a pair in this wash. This brand has become one of my favorite denim brands in the past year! I also recently bought this pair from the brand.
- I bought this cashmere hoodie (in Smoke in a Large) as it is unlike anything else I own and I can’t wait to pair it with my favorite sweats (I own them in light gray and black and sized down to a Small) for my flight to Australia in November. I also got this style to see if I like it on. I recently visited this Naadam brand’s store in the West Village and really loved what I saw so am excited to have a few pieces.
- I’ve been so into mules and kitten heels lately (#practical) so when I spotted these that were a fraction of the designer ones I had been eyeing, I pounced on them (in black).
- I’ve always wanted a white coat and this season may be when I finally pull the trigger. I love the style of this one.
- I’m so glad Everlane came out with a soft version of their Day Tote. I can’t wait to start using mine that the brand was kind enough to send to me.
- Speaking of bags, I’m in the market for a casual crossbody and this one just may be the one. Looks so much more expensive than its price tag!
- I have my eye on a pair of Margaux ballet flats. So French in their aesthetic, I tried them on in their Bleecker Street store in the West Village last week and they are so beautiful! Now if I could only decide on a color!
. . .
J.Crew Fuzzy Puff Sleeve Sweater (comes in 6 colors; wearing a M – love this similar style – more puff sleeve styles here) // Velvet by Graham & Spencer Jeans (wearing size 28) // Chanel Shoes (look for less here on sale) // Celine Bag
p.s. pretty Fall dresses for the season, more seasonal picks and some of my favorite Fall closet staples I own.
Im definitely grabbing a few body suits and one pair of boots! thanks for sharing!
Stephanie Vainer | a learning story blog
So glad you found the post helpful!
Okay, I’ve been thinking about those Loeffler Randall booties for two years now and feel like I should finally buy them! What jeans do you wear them with? I feel like my skinny jeans are too skinny, and as someone who is 5’4″, most regular length jeans are so long on me!
Kick flare cropped jeans and skinny jeans are best! I hope you get them – they are seriously the best!