Gift guides season has officially arrived on wit & whimsy and today I’m debuting with one of last year’s most popular guides: What I want for Christmas! This is a compilation of everything on my personal wish list right now which has certainly been influenced by changes in my lifestyle in 2020. (It’s been a year of strange and home-y purchases! I even revised my 2020 wish list mid-year.)
I don’t need any of these things – there more nice to haves and items I’ve considered purchasing and may do so in 2021 – we’ll see! But I hope it inspires you and gives you some good gift ideas as holiday shopping officially gets underway.
What Meghan Wants for Christmas:
- Celine Medium Phantom Tote. While my carry-my-life-in-my-bag period is on hiatus I have been eyeing this bag for years. Truth be told though, the Dior Bobby has moved up on my list given all I’ve been carrying this year is small black bags.
- Westman Atelier Blush in Chouchette. I absolutely love this blush (I have the shade Petal) and this color is next on my list after seeing Gucci Westman demo it on Instagram.
- Westman Atelier Lit Up Stick. This highlighter looks like such a good lit-from-within glow.
- Rag & Bone Rover Boot. I’m in need of a lower heel suede boot and these are the ones on my list.
- Jenni Kayne Shearling Mules. Truth be told I can’t believe these cost so much but alas I love them and think I may splurge on them. I know my more low key life these days would find me wearing them a lot.
- Face Gym Face Sculptor. I watched a demo of this and they said that it can help with TMJ so it was instantly put on my list because I’ve been having major jaw pain this year.
- Vitruvi Diffuser. How gorgeous is this diffuser?
- Westman Atelier Eye Pods. The Les Jours shades look perfect for every day wear and truth be told I can’t get enough of this brand.
- Paris Chic Book. This is a new book that looks so lovely. The perfect escape to Paris when I can’t get to the city myself.
- Amazon Kindle. Don’t tell Santa but I bought myself one of these on Prime Day. I’m hopeful it’ll help me devour even more books next year than I did this year. (A friend has one and absolutely loves it and she sold me on it!)
- Supernal Cosmic Glow. I recently used a sample of this and was hooked. I couldn’t believe how soft my skin felt.
- Bala Band 1lb Weights. I want to level up my workouts in 2021 and I’ve heard the best things abou these.
- Mejuri Croissant Ring. How on brand is this for me!?
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow. I love this brand’s highlighter and bronzer so their shadow is next on my list.
- Dana Rebecca Baguette Studs. Recently discovered this female founded jewelry brand and instantly fell in love with these baguette studs – they’re so my style.
- Adina Reyter Earrings. The prettiest dainty diamonds.
- Stone and Strand Initial Ring. This is such a cute ring and would make a great gift.
- Barefoot Contessa Modern Comfort Food. Because I absolutely love everything Ina.
- The Daily Edited Phone Case. My favorite phone cases and I’m loving this new neutral. Would be perfect for a 2021 refresh.
- Mandy’s Gourmet Salads. I’ve heard great things about this cookbook and wonder if it could finally turn me into a make-salads-at-home kinda person.
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbook. Given how hooked I am on the Simple Cookbook by the same author, this one is next on my list!
- Lululemon Ready to Rulu Jogger. Because 2020 taught me you can never have joggers.
SHOP THE GUIDE:
A Few More Things on my Christmas List:
What’s on your list this year? I’d love to hear!