It’s time for my first Amazon Fashion finds of the year! As we enter this time of season, I sometimes find it so hard to be inspired by my closet. It’s cold and gray and practicality seems to take precedent over fashion. That said, adding a few new items that get you excited to get dressed every day can do a lot for an attitude change while we wait out warmer days ahead.
In this month’s post, I’ve pulled together loads of cute sweaters, jackets and updated staples that you’ll love all season long. Take a look at the bottom of the post for a few more selects, too!
Affordable Winter Wardrobe Additions from Amazon Fashion:
Shop the post:
- Love the style of this puffer jacket and the high collar is perfect for extra windy, cold days.
- The teddy coat has been very trendy the last couple years (see mine styled here and here) and this cropped version is a really cute alternative. It’s so much style!
- This cashmere pompom beanie has over 1,800 positive reviews and comes in a few great neutral colors.
- As we continue to live in loungewear, this cozy hooded cardigan will be your new BFF.
- This cropped mock neck sweater is a classic style you’ll pull for over and over again. I’m also eyeing the camel and black versions. (You know me and neutrals!)
- Who doesn’t love the perfect winter white in something like this comfy turtleneck sweater? Pair it with everything from joggers to jeans to a pretty slip skirt.
- It might be time for me to bite the bullet on these IG-famous slippers. They come in a few different colors and have more than 8,600 (!!) reviews.
- 2020 may have been the year of the matching set but I don’t think they are going anywhere anytime soon. Enter this simple tee/shorts set for under $25 that you’ll love year-round.
- How cute is this marbled grey sweater? I also love the cream color it comes in.
- I love body suits for a simple, put together look and this affordable option has loads of great reviews and comes in a few colors for under $20!
- My Gucci leather slides are some of my most worn shoes, so FYI that this more budget friendly option is not to be missed.
- Now that the weather has gotten much colder, fleece lined joggers like these will be perfect for my regular walks around the neighborhood.
- A classic black denim for under $50 – these are so good. They also come in short, regular and long and go up to size 34!
A few more picks:
p.s. more from my Amazon storefront & loads of loungewear picks.
Currently wearing #5 and its so good! I might need to buy it in another color or two!
Love hearing this! Thank you for sharing!