Have you had a chance to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet? In this month’s Affordable Finds post, I wanted to share a bunch of my favorite picks for under $150. While this sale can be a great time to invest in more expensive items that don’t often go on sale, there are also so many quality items for a great price that it can make for the perfect time to fill holes in your closet.
I did my best to ensure that items included were in stock but that said, I can’t recommend enough adding items that you might like to your Wish List, even if they’re out of stock now, and turning on re-stock alerts. Just while writing this post, I had things be in stock, sell out and then come back in stock again as popular items are restocked or pieces get returned.
Best Picks for Outwear & Accessories
- The Nordstrom sale always has a great selection of coats and this classic style is a great option for over $100 off! It comes in black and a pretty dark green.
- If you’re without a trench in your coat closet, don’t miss this one that is both water repellent and has a detachable hood, making it both fashionable and practical.
- I’ve gotten loads of wear out of my teddy coat over the past couple years and love this stylish jacket version.
- The reviews of this classic denim jacket are great and its at a can’t beat price during the sale.
- How cute is this plaid tweed blazer? Another classic piece that will elevate even the most basic jeans and t-shirt look.
- This moto-style faux leather jacket is a staple item that you’ll wear all fall and winter.
- This sale is a good time to invest in luxury pieces at a great price like this cashmere wrap that comes in a bunch of different colors.
- This cardigan was on my list for the sale this year, such a great neutral for fall and winter.
- Love these classic Chelsea boots that come in both black leather and a neutral suede.
- I have a similar pair of heeled suede booties to these and wear them non-stop come fall with jeans and dresses.
- You cannot beat the price of this oversized cashmere scarf. Pick one up for yourself and another for a future gift for your mom, sister or friend.
- I love a felt hat like this one to top (pun intended!) my favorite fall look.
- How cute are these cat eye sunglasses? They also come in a leopard print for under $50.
- This set with both round and emerald studs come in both silver and gold for under $40.
- This style of chain necklace is very on trend for fall and this one is 18k gold at a great price.
Best Picks for Tops, Sweaters & Denim
- I love a midi dress so this casual ribbed one immediately caught my eye. It will be a great staple for fall that can easily pair with sneakers and booties and layer under jackets and cardigans.
- This funnel neck sweater is a nice basic and the reviews rave about how soft the fabric is.
- How pretty is this cream v-neck sweater?
- I’ve seen a few people on Instagram talking about how good the quality is of this sweater. It comes in a few colors and has a boxier fit so reviews recommend sizing up.
- Fall season is all about layering and this fitted t-shirt is the perfect bottom layer for all my favorite sweaters and jackets. I also like this striped one.
- This sweater comes in a bunch of cute colors and is under $30. A great, comfy basic!
- The Nordstrom Sale is a great time to invest in more expensive basics like this striped t-shirt from Vince.
- For my readers heading back to the office soon, don’t miss this basic silk button down that comes in both white and black.
- Related, these basic black ponte pants have really great reviews.
- I love these basic high rise skinnies with a frayed hem – they’ll be an essential you pull for again and again.
- For a sleeker look, these skinnies are a darker wash with no distressing and have just a bit of stretch.
- This straight leg style has a ton of great reviews and are from a brand that I own and love.
- If leather leggings aren’t for you, these coated jeans are a great alternative.
Best Picks for Athleisure
- Really into this soft matching set – top here and leggings here.
- Many of the short sleeve tops included in the sale had mixed reviews but I like this long sleeve top that comes in a few colors and is a little longer in the back.
- Similarly, this top is from one of my favorite activewear brands that is included in the sale.
- This grey top has amazing reviews, comes in a bunch of colors and is under $35!
- Love these sleek all white sneakers that have rave reviews.
- For a more casual look, enter these versatile leather sneakers that are 50% and come in a few cute colors like blush and black.
- You’ve heard me rave about True & Co. bras so many times at this point but always worth including again!
- These joggers are always a best seller during the sale, come in a few colors and are also available in plus size.
- A Nordstrom Anniversary Sale mainstay, these leather leggings are always worth grabbing while discounted.
- These high waisted leggings are always a great purchase during the sale and have a pocket (which I love for when I am out for walks). I also like the cross waistband on these.
- From the same brand, the reviews for these high waisted biker shorts are really good.
Shop the post: