The Nordstrom sale just opened to all for Public Access and I’m breaking down the best things to buy for you guys today. If you were like me and didn’t shop early access, now is our time!
I scoured the many, many pages this morning and narrowed down what I think are the best finds from what’s left in the sale. I also took into account inventory (I didn’t link to anything that was practically sold out at the time of publishing this post) and also considered the reviews people have posted and the styles I’ve seen on Instagram the past week. Also I’ve been told that products will be being restocked so Wish List items you want that may not have your size at the moment and then check back!
At the end of the post I’m sharing what I’m buying and also some favorite pieces I own from Nordstrom while you’re shopping on the site.
FAVORITE FASHION FINDS:
- These Spanx tights are so great. I have a few pair as I love that they tuck everything in.
- Tops this year are pretty disappointing. The best ones I found were this Madewell top, this puff sleeve tee (I have a similar one in black and one in white), this classic striped tee by J.Crew and this top that would be great for work.
- Lots of cute PJs! I love these Madewell ones for summer & spring, these PJs are also so cute by Madewell and these have over 1,000 positive reviews and look like my Eberjey ones that I have in multiple colors/styles (a shorts version is here).
- I love a cozy house-only sweater to pair over PJs or loungewear and this was the most stylish one I spotted by the brand people are obsessed with.
- I am obsessed with the UGG robe I have so can not recommend you nab this one enough.
- Some really good cardigans this year. My favorites were: this one, this one, this one, this one & this one.
- This classic sweater is a splurge but my Vince sweaters all stay in my wardrobe for years and hold up so well in quality and style.
- Can’t go wrong with classic crewneck sweaters like this one and this one.
- A short sleeve sweater is one of my favorite silhouettes and I love pairing them with skirts in particular. This one looks so beautiful.
- This puff sleeve sweater is right up my alley.
- How good are this plaid blazer, this plaid blazer, this plaid blazer and this plaid blazer!?
- Speaking of great blazers, this J.Crew one!
- This dress is great for work and this best-selling dress is perfect for weddings and showers.
- If you have to wear black pants to work a lot, here is a pair by J.Crew on sale.
- My favorite Spanx faux leather leggings are back part of the sale! (Styled here.)
- You guys know I love a jumpsuit. This one and this one were the best in the sale.
- The best jeans I’ve seen still in the sale are as follows: this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair and this pair. And while I’ve never tried Good American, I heard people saying great things about this pair.
- Two cute skirts: this denim one and this one (in polka dot).
GREAT COATS & JACKETS:
- This was one of the best-selling coats last year and I was so excited to see it back.
- Barbour has GREAT options for coats/jackets as part of the sale this year. This was my favorite Barbour pick but also like this one (I own a nearly identical one!), this one and this one.
- I love this sporty Patagonia puffer. It’s super similar to a style I own and love.
- This leather jacket is a splurge even on sale but it is SO similar to my beloved Vince leather jacket that I wear ALL THE TIME and have for the four years I’ve owned it. The style is so timeless.
- I adore this under $100 Topshop car coat. So stylish. And this is a cute topper coat similar to one I bought from the sale last year (note it says to size down.) I wore mine here.
- Chic moto jackets right this way: this one, this one, this one and this one.
- A classic trench coat.
- This is a great, classic peacoat. Comes in 3 colors.
- Need a new puffer jacket? This North Face one is priced so well.
- If you’re on the taller side, highly recommend this plaid coat. I saw it on some girls on Instagram and it looked so stylish.
- I love a tweed jacket and this one is so chic.
- This jacket is so cool and a really chic take on a safari style.
- This hooded faux fur jacket would be the coziest thing to wear all winter!
FAVORITE SHOES, BAGS, UNDERWEAR, ACCESSORIES & HATS:
- These are my favorite bootie part of the sale. So good to pair with jeans or with dresses.
- These affordable suede booties look great. And if you’re a fan of a low heeled booties, here you go.
- These boots were bestsellers last year so excited to see them back. Also love this similar style and these.
- The classic Hunter high gloss boots for $99!? Yes please! I much prefer the high gloss because they don’t show salt marks like the matte pairs do.
- These are a great boot to wear with skinny jeans or dresses.
- These versatile flats look like a favorite pair of mine that I love.
- Two of the best shoe finds? These Tory Burch riding boots and these Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots. (And while not my personal style, they also have Tory flats and sandals as part of the sale!) Here is another over the knee Stuart Weitzman style that’s more casual, too.
- Want a dressier over the knee boot? Here you go.
- I love how chic these Frye riding boots are.
- Love this stylish hat to wear all through Fall and Winter.
- How cute are these scalloped flats? Definitely one of my favorite shoe finds of the sale this year. These are also a stylish practical flat that would be great for work or commuting.
- Need a new bag for work? Snag this classic Tory Burch tote or this Madewell tote. And this Tory crossbody is one of the best bags of the sale I think.
- This Tory Burch watch is beautiful. As is this Michele one.
- Yes to these Spanx and these Spanx!
- Now is the time you can replenish your bras with this one, this one or this one that has over 2,700 positive reviews! Same with underwear like the stylish Hanky Pankys or these seamless ones.
- This black belt would be easily styled with so many outfits.
- A cute and classic Kate Spade clutch.
- These Dior sunnies are so chic. Other favorite sunglasses include these that look like the Celine ones I wear all the time and these gorgeous Givenchy ones.
- Need new luggage? Score TUMI on sale (this rarely happens!)
- This cashmere wrap would be so ideal for travel or if your office gets cold. And cashmere scarves are life during the dead of winter – TRUST. If you don’t already own one and live somewhere where winter exists, do yourself a favor and get this! Great to bring on planes with you, too to keep warm and cozy.
- How gorgeous is this Madewell blanket scarf for Fall? I love the colors!
- Kate Somerville Exfolikate is holy grail for me. It helps so much during breakouts to minimize and heal them pronto. I have been using this stuff for nearly a decade. THAT GOOD!
- This texturizing spray is also holy grail for me. Makes hair look effortlessly messy in a good way. It never goes on sale except during this sale and this set of minis is great to bring on your next trip to test out the brand.
- Bobbi Brown is one of my favorite makeup brands – particularly their eyeshadows – so this palette is on my list for sure.
- This MAC palette is gorgeous, too.
- I know so many people who swear by NeuLash to get longer, thicker lashes and this is the only time it of year it goes on sale.
- Laura Mercier has the best facial products to prime so this set is a must. Also from the brand: this pretty palette. She also makes my all-time favorite lipsticks so snag one of these duos.
- I have this T3 blow dryer and love it! It is nearly half off with the sale. Their curling iron is also part of the sale and I have several of their curling irons and they are great.
- Going to the beach or pool a lot this summer? Supergoop sunscreen is great and this is a wonderful price.
- Need some help with your brows? Look no further.
- The setting spray I swear by is included! I just wrote about it again last week. It is truly a game changer for keeping your makeup in place.
- The beloved Beachwaver is part of the sale! Perfect waves, here you come.
- Try out the magic that is La Mer with this value set.
- I pretty much exclusively wear high-neck tanks for workouts so definitely buying this one.
- There are loads of good looking sports bras part of the sale! Including this one, this one, this one, this one & this one. I’ll be buying this one because my Sweaty Betty bras are some of my most favorite and most supportive. And also plan to buy this one.
- I love the Zella high waist leggings so much. I almost always buy a pair during the sale. I am going to buy this pair this year. They also have a cropped pair on sale and a pair with pockets.
- These stylish joggers would be perfect for travel days. I think I’m going to buy this similar pair. There’s also this pair for under $40.
- How cozy and cute is this zip up for to/from your workouts? It has good reviews but also a warning to size down.
- Cute athletic shoes I spotted: these, these and these. And newly added today: these amazing pink ones!
- This sweatshirt is actually quite stylish. It would be great for before/after workouts or even to travel in!
- You can never have enough no-show socks for your sneakers in my opinion!
WHAT I’M BUYING:
- This sports bra. I love Sweaty Betty sports bras. Also buying this one.
- This pretty and versatile sweater.
- This cute sweater.
. . .
Don’t miss the Home items that are part of the sale, too. If you need new sheets or towels or want some candles for your place, now is a good time to get them. And if you have little ones, there are loads of markdowns for Kids & Baby, too! (Have a friend who is having a baby in the new couple of months? You could get their gift now!)
And while you’re shopping on Nordstrom, a few items I own & love I can recommend that aren’t part of the Anniversary Sale:
- I just bought this flattering workout tank and love it so much I will probably be buying another one!
- I recently added this bandeau strapless bra (under $20!) to pair with my summer dresses and love that it provides a different fit than my beloved wireless strapless bra I always recommend. (This is one of my all time favorite regular bras.)
- The J.Crew gingham jumpsuit I wore in Provence is now on sale! I wear size 6.
- These black heels get SO much wear due to their practical heel height and their comfy fit. I sized down half a size to a 6.5
- These cute pearl sandals are now 40% off. I own them in black.
- These gold hoops I love for their slim and delicate design.
- This cute ponytail bow holder that I love to use to dress up a low bun or ponytail.
- This layering tank is great and I often wear it under sweaters.
Hope this curation was helpful to you guys! Let me know what you get & tag me on Instagram Stories if you end up posting anything you purchased at my recommendation!
p.s. here is today’s roundup if you haven’t yet seen it.