Welcome back from the long weekend – I hope you had a chance to relax and enjoy some time with family and friends!
Living in New York City, all the walking really takes a toll on my shoes and I’ve learned to be selective when investing in expensive footwear. Especially in the summer months, wallet friendly pairs are can generally be the way to go. Its such a fun way to play around with trends (hello mules and simple slides) and the best way to add a little style to the simpler outfits I find myself pulling for this time of year.
So behold, this month’s budget buys are all about budget friendly shoes to get you through summer and, as always, every pair featured is under $150!
A few highlights:
- These pom pom gladiator sandals are screaming summer vacation.
- How perfect are these embellished sandals for a more formal outdoor event this summer?
- A classic linen espadrille that you’ll wear time and time again.
- I’m sort of loving the playful shoes I’ve been seeing everywhere this summer like these cactus slides, these colorful camel slides and these pineapple espadrilles.
- Mules are the shoe trend this season. This blush pair are so darling and I love the wooden heel on these.
- A metallic pair of slides and neutral lace up sandals that you can wear with literally everything.
- You can’t go wrong with these block heeled sandals and the best part…they’re under $30!
- Show me a better pair of shoes for casual Fridays!
- I have a similar pair to these leather espadrille wedges and I can’t recommend the style enough.
- The crush on blush knows no bounds…how perfect are these scalloped heels and these sneakers (similar to my pair seen in this post).
- Navy and white stripes are a staple in my summer wardrobe and these espadrilles would pair seamlessly with white jeans.