Living in New York City, all the walking really takes a toll on my shoes and I’ve learned to be selective when investing in expensive footwear. Especially in the summer months, wallet friendly pairs can generally be the way to go. It’s such a fun way to play around with trends (hello, kitten heels and simple slides) and the best way to add a little style to the simpler outfits I find myself pulling for this time of year.
Whether you’re getting back into the office, heading to a few special events or just exploring your town or city, now is a great time to grab a few new pairs of summer shoes. So behold, this month’s affordable finds are all about budget friendly shoes to get you through summer and, as always, every pair featured is under $150!
Budget Friendly Summer Shoes
- You’ve heard me talk about these espadrilles before but they are just too good not to share again. They easily pair with everything from summer dresses to jeans and come in variety of heel heights and colors. I’ve styled my favorites here and here. I also have tons of friends who recommend this brand that is a bit more affordable.
- For any formal events you have this summer, I love the braid and wrap details of these heels. They come in a few different colors and are under $50 but look way more expensive.
- I’m personally a fan of kitten heels (I know not everyone is!) but this darling gingham pair would be such a fun way to spice up my collection of basic summer dresses. I also think they’d be cute paired with denim shorts and a fun white top.
- Another pair with a fun ankle wrap detail, this small block heel is both manageable and so cute. Perfect for anyone starting to commute back into an office this summer.
- The square toe of this pair is another trend this season that I wouldn’t be ready to invest a lot of money in so this style from Amazon’s The Drop are a great choice. These are also another version from The Drop that has a ton of great reviews! Tips for shopping Amazon Fashion.
- A simpler but similar style, these come in a few different colors and are under $50. I like the pink but the black would also be a good option to pair with even more pieces you likely already own.
- This pair of black ankle strap sandals are a great staple to have in your closet all summer long and the braided raffia look is very unique. Plus: they look really comfy!
- Love the bow details on these neutral summer shoes. My sandals featuring bow details are some of my most used styles each summer!
- This Greek inspired style is from one of my favorite brands for affordable, trendy items.
- These nude sandals are so chic and easily pair with any look. They also come in black and pink and are under $60.
- These raffia slides are so cute! I love them as a neutral alternative to the many leather slides available.
- I finally broke down and bought these white Birkenstocks a few years ago and I’ve never regretted them. They’re great for travel days, running errands around town and go with everything from my favorite athleisure to my favorite dresses. They also come in the cutest rose gold metallic color, too that I have my eye on next.
- How cute is the braid detail on these nude slides? They would go with basically any summer dresses you already have hanging in your closet and I think the braiding elevates them to be a bit dressier than your standard flat slide.
- These are a great classic neutral slide that you’ll get so much wear out of.
Do you have any go-to sandal brands you love or any styles you live in? I’d love to hear what they are!
Great collection of shoes, those “TGIF” shoes really caught my eye – sooo cute! Love the ones with the cactuses too
So glad you found a pair you love! The TGIF seriously couldn’t be more perfect for summer right?!