I was perusing Shopbop’s app today and saw so, so many good new arrivals for the rest of summer and into Fall that I had to share my picks!
The Best Shopbop New Arrivals
- This floral mini dress by Ganni is so versatile – I’d wear it with my favorite sneakers!
- You know I live for little white dresses like this one. The sleeves are so cute!
- I am in love with this plaid dress. It’s an investment but you could wear it all year round. The plaid makes it perfect for Fall to pair it with a leather jacket.
- A puff sleeve smocked midi dress? Yes, please!
- These jeans are so good! I’d wear them with a little white lace top and espadrilles in summer and then with sock booties in Fall.
- Never enough puff sleeve eyelet tops.
- I love these tortoise sunglasses.
- This gingham dress is so cute! I am usually not a fan of purple but I don’t hate this one.
- This brand of jewelry has so many pretty pieces including this gorgeous ring that looks way more expensive than its price tag.
- Madewell’s denim shorts look equal parts comfy and chic.
- This new shade of APL sneakers were added to my cart immediately!
- This bag sold out early in the Spring so I was pumped to see it restocked.
- How chic is this bag? The color makes it perfect for carrying year round. I love that it has Celine vibes but for 1/4 of the price.
- The blue color of this dress is so pretty!
Even More Picks I Love:
While you’re shopping on Shopbop, I thought I’d share my Shopbop favorites that I own and love. These are all pieces I wear on repeat! Lots of classic pieces – great denim, staple accessories and versatile tops.
Meghan’s Shopbop Favorites