A special Saturday post to cap off a festive week of holiday content! In this month’s affordable finds post, it only seemed right to share some of my favorite pieces for the upcoming holiday celebrations. And let me tell you, there is so much good stuff online right now! It was tough to narrow this down so I made sure to include even more goodness in a slider below.
For any company holiday parties, New Year’s events or festivities with friends and family, I hope you’ll find something that is a perfect fit for your gathering. As always, everything is under $150 and the collage below is shoppable!
Shop the Post:
- The back of this lace jumpsuit is what really drew me to it. So pretty & a great option for an evening work holiday party.
- I’m not sure anything is as festive as this red ruffle jumpsuit.
- I love the lace detailing on this LBD.
- How chic is a little winter white dress? This one has pretty detailing on the collar and the fit & flare style is universally flattering.
- I really like the color of this wrap dress and its at a great price under $50.
- I love that this shimmery midi skirt could be paired with anything from a silk cami to a cashmere sweater. Here is a similar gold one too.
- Obsessed with the bow on this red lace skirt!
- The headband trend is going nowhere fast (have you seen this cute one all over Instagram?!). This pearl one is really pretty and super affordable.
- This pretty white top will be so versatile all season long.
- This lace top is so my style. It also comes in red!
- A sequin cami are a dime a dozen approaching New Years but I was really drawn to the neckline on this one. I’d pair with skinny jeans and my favorite heels for a festive night out.
- There is always an occasion for a polka dot and I love all the little details on this top.
- The feather details on this black top are to die for.
- I’m not always one for a statement earring but they sure are perfect to dress up any holiday look.
- Velvet is another trend that is making an appearance this holiday season. Trade in your typical silk cami for this velvet version.
- These gold lace pants will work for almost any occasion you have this season. They’re the same style pictures above!
- How pretty are these navy high-waisted pants?
- Really into these black booties!
- The bow detail on these heels is so good.
- This little top handle clutch is so versatile for the holiday season and I like that it comes with a chain as well.
- And don’t forget to top off your look with a classic red lip!
A few more Picks:
[Image via this post]