A special Sunday post to cap off a festive week of holiday content! Obviously, this holiday season is going to be very different for all of us. And while we may not need as many party outfits for big holiday events or fancy New Year’s Eve outings like previous years, it doesn’t mean you have to skip the festive, holiday style for your small, family gatherings.
In this month’s affordable finds, I did my best to include different outfit ideas that would feel both celebratory but also comfortable for your at home plans, as well as my favorite festive accessories to dress up any winter outfit. While it may be easy to have more of a casual holiday this year, I actually think it would be quite fun to use this time as a excuse to dress up. What plans do you have this season with your family?
Don’t forget everything is under $150 and the collage below is shoppable by just clicking on the item!
Budget Friendly Holiday Outfit Ideas
Shop the Post:
- The style of this coat is such a classic so while the red is a fun pop of color, it will be a great topper to any winter outfit all season long. It has loads of good reviews and is under $90 – score!
- How fun is this trendy cropped faux fur coat? It’s sure to dress up a more casual outfit this season.
- The color of this green wrap dress is so pretty and easily paired with nude heels like shown on the model or with tights and black booties like these.
- How fun is this shirt dress that is oh so festive? Its also on sale currently and under $40.
- What is the holiday season without a little bit of sparkle?! This simple sequin tank is a great price and would pair perfectly with jeans and a blazer for a more casual look or dressed up with a skirt if you’re looking to get fancy.
- Another top that makes for an easy but festive casual outfit, enter this fuzzy black sweater. Doesn’t it look so soft?!
- If you’re one for a little splash of plaid (that tends to be more my style!), this headband is a perfect option and its on sale this weekend for under $12!
- The pearl detail on this sweater is so darling. If you’re planning to wear a sweater and jeans look this year, don’t miss this pick.
- How pretty is this gold pleated skirt? I’d style it with a black cashmere sweater and either heels or flats depending on how dressy of an outfit I wanted. Its also available in red and some other pretty colors.
- You can’t go wrong with a bright red sweater! The gold button details makes this one a little extra special.
- Oh mon dieu, these polka dot flats! They are too cute and under $50 through this weekend. Note, reviews recommend sizing up a half size if you plan to purchase.
- I love a hair bow, especially during the holidays (did you see my recent Instagram post?). This pretty one comes in a few colors and the pearl detail is the best!
- A square neckline has been a big fashion trend this year and I love that look on this black top. Dress it up with a pair of fun earrings or a headband for simple but put together holiday style. Here is a sweater in a similar style too.
- Loungewear but make it holiday ready, amiright? These velvet leggings are both the comfy look we’ve all loved this year but also a little more special. I own them and can confirm they are so good! I’ve styled them here if you’re look for some inspiration!
- The plaid! The ruffle! These masks are holiday ready!
- This winter look is calling my name this holiday season – the velvet wrap skirt is such a versatile and stylish pick and I’d style it similarly with one of my favorite cream sweaters.
- I love the pearl details on these bobby pins, such an easy and pretty accessory to incorporate into any winter outfit.
- These burgundy faux leather pants are the ultimate cool girl look this season. I’m a big fan of this pant style in denim and these are no exception.
EVEN more picks:
I have even more holiday outfit ideas in the Holiday Outfits Shop, too!