Happy Monday! How was your guys’ weekend? My Saturday felt much like a weekday as I played catch up following my trip to Paris. I unpacked, cleaned my apartment, organized my closet and then spent many hours on the couch working on getting through my inboxes and doing lots of preparation for upcoming holiday content. (Can you believe Christmas is in two months!?) It felt nice to be home and have a super productive day while in my PJs with loads of Fall candles burning.
With today’s outfit my commitment to color continues! It is rare I spot a color block piece I think will wear well on me but this one jumped out and I’m loving its mod vibes to add to my sweater weather rotation this Fall.
As a part of today’s post, I thought it would be fun to share some random facts about me and a few things you may not know!
- I’ve never broken a bone (*knocks on wood*).
- I only sleep on one side of the bed and hardly ever move around.
- I don’t like salmon or sushi.
- I very rarely blow dry my hair.
- My favorite make-at-home cheat meal at home is pasta with red sauce and fresh ricotta.
- I don’t own an iron.
- I prefer riding the subway to riding in a car in NYC.
- I’m largely afraid of dogs. (Had a scary childhood experience!)
- I get motion sickness on almost all forms of transportation.
- I’m mortified to admit it but my biggest current guilty pleasure is Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.
More good Mango finds:
Can you believe how good these Mango new arrivals are!? And they’re all 20% off today! Use code MNGFF. I love all the picks above but seriously am eyeing this plaid skirt, this fuzzy striped sweater, this sweater, this breezy shirt dress (would look so good with booties!), this houndstooth coat and this pretty lace top.