Between a few nice days in NYC recently and a trip to Southern California coming up, I have spring weather on the mind! In this month’s affordable finds, I’ve rounded up a few pieces I’m loving recently for the new season. Don’t forget everything is under $150, the collage is shoppable and I included a few more extras at the bottom of the post.
Early Spring Picks Under $150
- How darling is this gingham blazer?! It looks so much more expensive than its $45 price tag and the reviews rave over the quality. Definitely considering it for my next trip to Paris during the springtime!
- This lovely linen shirt dress is a great transitional piece and it also comes in white and a couple patters.
- Square necklines continue to be a popular trend this season and this dress is a cute option to partake in it. It also comes in white which would be perfect for any soon to be brides!
- The wrap style of this dress looks so flattering and I always love the chance to welcome gingham back into my wardrobe this time of year.
- One of my favorite budget friend brands is recently available at Nordstrom and this ruffle top immediately caught my eye. So my style.
- By the same brand, the floral print on this top is so pretty. Makes me want to book a summer trip to Provence!
- Loving this ring set – the perfect everyday staples.
- I’ve been hearing great reviews about this brand’s denim and I love the under $110 price point of this pair. I’m also loving this similar style in a lighter wash for under $90. Have any of you tried their jeans yet?
- I’ve been pairing my dark wash denim with a lot of airy tops and ivory sweaters of late – as such I am really liking this classic straight leg style in a darker wash.
- Of course I love the navy and white stripes on this chic sweater pullover. (It’s from Banana Republic which, if you haven’t checked out their new arrivals recently, is killing it. Run, don’t walk!)
- A light transitional sweater will be your best friend all spring. This one is a linen blend and comes in five pretty colors.
- J.Crew brought back one of my favorite bags from last summer that I wore so much! (See it in action in this outfit). The price is so good and I love that it looks designer.
- Obsessed with these raffia heels! So perfect for warm weather.
- These designer inspired slides are really cute wallet friendly option – they also come in navy and off white.