It is most likely a combination of last week’s polar temperatures and my being sick briefly, but I have been majorly craving wearing everything cozy, soft and lounge-y. I have seriously had loungewear on the brain and look forward to promptly getting in my coziest clothes the moment I walk in the door. Today I’m rounding up the loungewear styles I’ve been living in and some others I’m eyeing.
- I just bought these sweatpants + this sweatshirt to wear as a cute loungewear set. Lou & Grey stuff is always so great. I love how soft their material is and usually the fit is spot on while remaining stylish. With some long flights in my future I thought this set would be the perfect comfy thing to wear for overnight travel.
- I saved this Lou & Grey Cashmere hoodie to my wish list. Isn’t it so cute!? Sounds heavenly to wear and would be cute paired with jeans + sneakers, too.
- You guys know by now that Eberjey makes my favorite PJ sets (I own this pair, this pair & this pair) and so I know I’d love this slouchy tee paired with a favorite pair of leggings I own to wear around the house like these or these.
- Speaking of Eberjey, this top + these pants make a darling set. (PSA: I’ve found great deals on Eberjey in the past via Amazon Fashion!)
- These Everlane cashmere sweatpants are a splurge but all the outstanding reviews on them sound like people think they are a worthwhile investment. They sound heavenly and are definitely on my list.
- These cashmere socks from The White Company are one of my favorite things ever this time of year. They are so soft and cozy and the best to wear around the house. I love them so much that I’ve since gifted them to my sister and my sister in law!
- If I’m not in the aforementioned cashmere socks, I’m wearing these slippers. They were the slippers that made me a slipper person so yes, they’re divine.
- I consider my Spanx velvet leggings leveled-up loungewear. I’m not a huge wear-leggings-out-of-the-house person but I make an exception for these. As styled here.
- I’ve been wearing these Nott Sleepwear joggers around the house as I love the fit and feel of them. A lot of joggers have such bad fits or the bottoms ride up constantly but not these. The brand is very new and was kind enough to send me a set of pajamas to try out. Highly recommend these joggers.
- In other cute jogger news, loving the price + style of these. These from Gap also sound great.
- I am always cold – especially at my apartment which is an old building with unreliable heat – so I always am wearing around a cozy cardigan. This one from Old Navy (in a Small – it runs oversized) has been on constant repeat for me. Other cute ones I spotted include this, this (loooove a duster cardigan), this, this & this. Most of these would double for cute work outfits when paired with jeans + booties or flats.
- I have heard the best things about this line, Barefoot Dreams. They’re whole line looks utterly luxurious and like the perfect loungewear.
- Friendly reminder that I’m always adding other cute + casual looks here!
Shop the Post:
Do you guys have favorite pieces you love to lounge in!?