In following the theme of “Oh my gosh, where did April go?”…May means its almost Mother’s Day (May 13th, mark your calendar!). As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I”ll be seeing my mom in London just a few days after Mother’s Day so I’ve had my eyes peeled for a little something special for her. I’ve rounded up a few items today I’m liking in hopes you might help you find something a little extra special for all the special mothers in your life.
A few highlights:
- For the moms that love to cook, a little update to her favorite kitchen items like this french oven and these little measuring cups will be appreciated. This cook book is a favorite of mine too!
- A calming candle, soft throw and cozy PJs are little luxuries mom will always enjoy.
- I’ve raved about Book of the Month before and it really makes for such a great gift.
- This silk scarf is so beautiful.
- You can never go wrong with flowers.
- To hold all her most special keepsakes, this jewelry box is perfect.
- You can never have too many little pouches like this and the personalization makes it extra special. This would be such a thoughtful gift for mom friends in your life.
Do you have any special plans for Mom this year?
p.s. My favorite under $25 wines & my spring bucket list.
I love getting my mom candles or a fragrance for Mother’s Day! I try to not get her flowers since her birthday was at the end of April and I sent her some then. I may have to take something from this list! Thank you for sharing!
Kendal / Life With Kendal
Candles + Flowers are two of my favorite things to receive so I think you’ve got the right idea! You can never have enough of either in my opinion 🙂