In following the theme of “Oh my gosh, where did April go?”…May means its almost Mother’s Day (May 13th, mark your calendar!). As I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I”ll be seeing my mom in London just a few days after Mother’s Day so I’ve had my eyes peeled for a little something special for her. I’ve rounded up a few items today I’m liking in hopes you might help you find something a little extra special for all the special mothers in your life.
A few highlights:
- For the moms that love to cook, a little update to her favorite kitchen items like this french oven and these little measuring cups will be appreciated. This cook book is a favorite of mine too!
- A calming candle, soft throw and cozy PJs are little luxuries mom will always enjoy.
- I’ve raved about Book of the Month before and it really makes for such a great gift.
- This silk scarf is so beautiful.
- You can never go wrong with flowers.
- To hold all her most special keepsakes, this jewelry box is perfect.
- You can never have too many little pouches like this and the personalization makes it extra special. This would be such a thoughtful gift for mom friends in your life.
Do you have any special plans for Mom this year?