Nothing like finding great gifts for your girlfriends this time of year that’ll acknowledge to them how much better life is with them in it…am I right? I absolutely love the gifts I found for this year’s girlfriends gift guide and everything is under $100. Despite that though – no feeling of luxury is spared. All of these gifts are designed to make your girlfriends feel pampered and as special as they are.
Under $100 Gifts for Your Girlfriends:
- Lake Pajamas Set. My BFF gifted me a pair of these several years ago and they remain a favorite gift I’ve ever gotten. So crisp and yet soft.
- Olive & June Pedi Set. The easiest at-home pedi ever because nail salons seem so 2019.
- Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Blush. One of my favorite beauty purchases of 2020. Super flattering shades and the packaging makes this blush feel present-worthy without much effort.
- Unwind Gift Set. A thoughtful gift for anyone who has lived through 2020 and easily ready to ship for girlfriends who live far away.
- Mini Skincare Fridge. For your BFF who is a skincare junkie. Level up her routine.
- Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream Mini. The cult classic for under $100.
- Luxie Makeup Brush Set. For the friend who loves makeup – this brand is one of my personal favorites for brushes. Super high quality and Instagram-worthy to boot.
- I Know This To Be True Book Series. Short but powerful reads for the friend who loves to reflect.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks. One of my very favorite rituals has a new gift set this year! If you’re filling stockings this year you could also break this set up as it has 18 packettes! This holiday season Wander is partnering with The Farmlink Project to rescue surplus food from local farmers and donate it to feed those in need which makes this a really worthwhile gift. For every holiday kit purchased on WanderBeauty.com through December 31st, Wander Beauty will donate 16 meals to The Farmlink Project. Amazing, right!?
- Naadam Cashmere Socks. Cashmere socks have been a favorite gift of mine to give for several years running and it truly is such a luxe yet practical gift so many will love.
- Gua Sha Facial Lifting Tool. I’ve finally had the time this year to make this great tool a part of my routine. It lifts but it also helps me relieve headache and jaw pain. Who doesn’t love a multi-purpose gift?
- Vuori Joggers. I’ve talked about these more than most things in 2020 and all my girlfriends now own a pair otherwise I’d be getting them all these for Christmas. The softest most delicious feeling joggers that are great for home wear or while out in your hood. I wear a size Small.
- Ring Concierge Heart Stud. The sweetest little stud to add to your friend’s stack from a small, female-founded business.
- LuvScrub & Necessaire Body Wash. Probably my favorite gift idea for your girlfriends this year is to buy a LuvScrub wash cloth and a bottle of my favorite body wash give this duo as a set! I use both of these every time I shower and it truly feels like the nicest ritual. I love the Necessaire Body Wash in Eucalyptus but frankly have used all the scents and they are all great. This is a thoughtful, practical & really reasonably priced gift I think!
- Wishbone Necklace. Because who doesn’t need more luck in 2021?
- Cozy Patagonia Pullover. Like a hug they can wear every day.
- Estelle Colored Glass Champagne Coups. The most gorgeous glassware from a female black owned business.
- Make Life Beautiful Book. A sweet & sentimental memoir that any design enthusiast will enjoy.
SHOP THE GUIDE:
EVEN MORE GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR GALS:
What are you getting your girlfriends this year? I am planning a virtual Secret Santa holiday exchange with mine and I’m so excited about it!