In today’s Prime Day post, I’m focusing on some more of my favorite picks from Amazon Fashion. I shared some great finds yesterday from the sale event (including a lot of items I own and love!) and have rounded up even more clothing deals, many from Amazon’s Own Brands who are mostly 20-30% off today.
A few things are newly on sale today, Wednesday, July 13 for Prime Members so don’t forget to use some of my Amazon Fashion shopping tips to search out even more great deals before Prime days ends tonight.
Prime Day Fashion Deals
You can also check out My Amazon Fashion closet to see everything I own personally and check out past Amazon Fashion posts on wit & whimsy to see recent picks of mine from their selection.
Same as yesterday, these deals are subject to change and subject to inventory so just note you may want to shop early but also to keep checking back for the discounts on select items to go live.
- I’m loving this tiered mini dress from The Drop collection – the ruffle neck detail is too cute.
- Great for my working girls, this versatile shirt dress comes in a few cute color ways.
- This fitted LBD could easily be paired with sneakers and denim jacket for a casual look or dressed up with heels and a blazer.
- This t-shirt dress has loads of good reviews and comes in a ton of different colors and patterns. It would also make a great cover up to throw over your swimsuit!
- Love getting classic items like this chic trench coat on Prime Day deals!
- I’ve shared this chunky knit cardigan before and love that its on sale today!
- This staple white button down has over 10,000 (!!!) great reviews, is 100% cotton and comes in a few other classic colors. I would personally size up for a more boyfriend type fit.
- These knit pants are a great WFH option while still looking put together for errands and walks.
- Levi’s make some of my favorite jeans and so many are on sale today! Love this casual girlfriend style, these were a top seller during Prime Day last year and these are one of my most worn.
- Another Levi’s style, these denim cut offs are the perfect distressed, light wash.
- How chic is this square neck style tank? A perfect layering piece.
- As I mentioned yesterday, there are loads of Ray Ban styles on sale for Prime Day. You can never go wrong with a classic tortoise wayfarer style.
- I love the cowl neck look of this silk tank top. Pair it with dark jeans and a chic blazer for a night out.
- You’ll get so much wear out of this striped long sleeve cotton sweater – now and into the fall.
- This swimsuit is such a flattering style and has so many incredible reviews. I don’t need any more black one piece swimsuits but this one is really calling my name.
A few more picks:
- I own this lounge set and wear it as pajamas. It’s really comfy and a great price! I got it in M.
- I just got these heels last week and they look way more expensive than their price tag. I love how many colors they come in – I got the black! But of course 🙂
- This cute little crossbody bag looks designer but is under $60!
- This Amazon-owned brand makes timeless pieces like this long sleeve wrap dress that is perfect for fall.
- These denim shorts have a slightly longer inseam than the other pair I shared but still come in a few cute washes.
- These white jeans have over 12,000 reviews and I’m curious about the “shaping” effect.
- I’ve raved about this brand’s bras for years but I’m particularly interested in this version that has a bit more shaping and form to the cups for when I’m looking for more support.
- Love this easy work out top – its not too cropped or fitted.
- I shared this slip dress yesterday but its too good a staple to not share again.
- This blue & white striped dress is perfect for any beach vacations you have coming up this summer.
Shop all my Amazon Fashion Prime Day Picks!