Happy Friday! I am en route to DC for a fun weekend of plans with friends. I always enjoy a trip to DC and am excited to see it in Springtime.
Big favor to ask this week. I decided to submit myself for consideration with the Sephora Squad which is a year long partnership with the retailer. As a part of the submission you can leave me a testimonial sharing why you think I deserve to be a part of it. I would be so grateful if you had two minutes to share why you like my beauty recommendations, what I’ve taught you about beauty and any favorite Sephora purchases I have inspired for you over the years. You can submit HERE. A huge thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart <3.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Curated the March bestsellers from you guys purchases last month! See them here and here. I always find it so fun to see these and know what you guys have loved.
- I finished the wonderful book I mentioned I was devouring last week. It was so good that it managed to be the first book I successfully finished this year!
- Had a great dinner at Celestine in Brooklyn. If you’re looking for a beautiful spot with good views alongside good food – it is worth adding to your list!
- Caught up with my friends at Samaritaine – the newly reinvigorated department store in Paris. I work with them to provide really exceptional private shopping experiences for my interested Paris, Perfected clients.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Where to experience spring blooms in Paris.
- Splurge worthy kitchen tools.
- How to avoid looking like a tourist in NYC.
- On the power of play as an adult to seek more joy.
- How to become more of a morning person.
- 15 exciting new hotel openings this year.
- Paris has voted to ban e-scooters.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Credo now carries my favorite body wash from Necessaire! I’ve gone through countless bottles of the Eucalyptus scent – it’s the best. Also from Credo, I have been testing this hair bond builder and really love it. My hair has felt stronger and more voluminous after each use thanks to its repairing qualities. And lastly other favorites from Credo of late…I rediscovered this True Botanicals Resurfacing Mask recently that really gives a good glow while being hydrating as well and I’ve loved using this glow-inducing setting mist by Exa ever since I was introduced to it via this opportunity.
- Ann Taylor has up to 40% off this weekend! Favorites from the brand right now include this knit jacket, this dress (hello, Pretty Woman vibes!!), this dress, this dress, this dress (so good for meetings!), this dress, this blazer, this skirt and this darling jacket.
- Meet my favorite airplane bra. I have long loved the True & Co bras but I am so happy they introduced one with a back closure. It’s easier to put on and just as comfy. No poking or being uncomfortable during hours of travel!
- Crate & Barrel is now selling Dyson! If you don’t yet have a Dyson vacuum, consider this your sign. I *love* mine.
- This new Jenni Kayne dress has my name all over it.
- Nordstrom’s private label line has some really good pieces right now – and at great prices. This dress has been a bestseller with you guys the last two weeks and I also like this hat, this dress, this dress, this dress and this dress and these chic pajamas.
- With some trips on the horizon, I have swimwear on the mind! Styles I am liking from brands I have purchased from before include these bottoms, this one piece, this bikini top, this bikini, this striped number, this cute gingham one piece and this cute style that comes in several patterns/prints.
- I just bought one of my favorite pairs of jeans in white for the warmer weather! I took my usual size 28. If you’re interested in more of my Spring purchases and am not are on my newsletter – sign up HERE. My latest Spring Purchases are going out exclusively to those on that (free) list!
- Relatedly, if you already have the AGolde Long Parker jean shorts and love them as I do – might I recommend the white pair? I have these and they are great with navy summer sweaters and chambray or denim jackets. I wear a 28 in the Parker shorts.
- SPF season is upon us (it is year round, yes but I also know everyone starts to stock up again this time of year!) I am restocking on all my favorite mineral SPFs including this and this body SPFs and this one I like for the face, too. I need to work on a bigger blog roundup of all my favorite mineral SPFs (I have tried loads following my skin cancer diagnosis!)
- I’ve fully updated the Spring-Summer Seasonal Favorites Shop and the Noteworthy Finds Shop for your perusal!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Coats to Wear in Paris.
- Things in My Closet I’ll Be Wearing this Spring.
- Ballet Flats Outfit Ideas.
- My Favorite Beauty Tips + Tricks.
- What to Wear in Paris in the Spring.
[Wearing this sweater above – size M]
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!