I loved being home this week. I got to feel like I had time to finally really catch up on work and the heatwave in the city was the perfect excuse to minimize plans and stay home in front of my AC. Heading into the weekend, I have a fully stocked fridge, plans with friends and a to do list of home projects that have been waiting for me.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Shot a campaign for a dream brand partner of mine! I am so excited to reveal it to you guys next week!
- Made an old favorite recipe for dinner with my family: The Charlie Bird Farro Salad! It is so, so good and if in NYC – Charlie Bird is one of my longtime favorite restaurants that you’ll find in my NYC Guide.
- I worked on finalizing some Fall travel plans and had an exciting business update that I’ll be sharing more about soon.
- I saw La Cabra opened up a location in Soho which meant I finally was able to try their famed cardamom bun and let me tell you – it did not disappoint!
- I was thrilled to work with Merit Beauty for the first time! I demoed some of my favorite products on Instagram – you can read my full Merit Beauty Review and I hope you pick up some products you’re excited about!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Super chic Airbnbs in Paris as curated by Vogue.
- Delicious sounding summer cocktails.
- How (and why) to travel alone. Related: Thoughts on Traveling Solo (+ Tips for Doing So).
- Tips for exercising in humidity.
- Ways to use the 80/20 principal in your life.
- These are the world’s best vineyards.
- A visit to Monet’s Giverny home. Related: my recent visit!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Shop got a major overhaul this week! I made additions and updates to the French Inspired Capsule, Under $100, Seasonal Favorites and Noteworthy categories. So much goodness!
- Jenni Kayne is doing a 20% off sale on dresses! Use code SUNDRESS20 through Sunday. Might I recommend one of my very favorite dresses? I own the size L in Ivory and Black. And I also own and love this dress in a size M in Navy. Other styles I am eyeing personally? This one, this one, this one and this one.
- Sezane has restocked a lot of styles I own and therefore I refreshed my guide to The Best Sezane Essentials. This is a great post if you’re looking to streamline your wardrobe with more timeless basics.
- The new La Ligne drop is so.darn.good. I immediately added this sweater, this dress, this dress, this dress and this cardigan to my wish list.
- This is such a cute white dress that would look great with a sleek belt added.
- Saks remains one of my go-to retailers for special pieces and they have a lot of great ones right now! I am loving these earrings, this new sweater style from La Ligne and this dress by the brand, too, these chic YSL sunglasses and this clutch by them as well, this striped Maje cardigan and this knit jacket.
- Just added these beautiful lab grown diamond earrings to my Fall Wish List. I love their vintage vibes!
- Uh Banana Republic Factory has so many good pieces right now!? Color me impressed with this shirtdress, this linen midi skirt (that looks a lot like the one I wore here), this chic top, these shorts, this trench coat, this knit dress, this linen mini dress and this summery midi dress. (This reminded me I got a really good blazer from BR Factory last Fall!)
- Oh my gosh this new caramel color of Gucci loafers – drooling over here!
- This Gucci Lipstick in Sally Soft Honey is a favorite of mine and it is finally back in stock.
- Beyond Yoga has become a go-to for me this year for workout pieces and I am loving the new, beautiful neutral color they released in this top + matching leggings.
- Ok, Madewell’s sneak peek of their Fall lookbook (with pre-ordering available) has me very excited for the forthcoming season…
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- Paris in August – What to Know.
- Linen Pieces I Am Loving.
- What Shoes to Pack for Europe.
- Nantucket Guide.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!