Happy Friday from California! I’ve had a wonderful week with friends and sneaking in work while visiting some of my old favorite places. The cooler temperatures in San Francisco made me officially ready for Fall and as such I’ve started prepping some Fall content to begin sharing later this month. I hope you guys are as excited as I am for my favorite season!
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a great weekend!
The Weekly Edit 8.4
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Enjoyed time in Sonoma and San Francisco!
- I rounded up the July bestsellers. If you’re curious to see them you can do so HERE and HERE.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A guide to layering skincare in summer. Related: A Beginner’s Guide to a Skincare Routine.
- Dreamy hotels for a summer getaway.
- Ways to add meaning to family gatherings.
- A defense of Paris’s ugliest building. (I will say…I hate it aesthetically!)
- Airfare booking tips.
- Healthy breakfast ideas to bookmark.
- How taking a vacation actually improves your wellbeing.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Saks is doing a limited time promo this weekend. You can get up to $300 off your purchase of both sale + full price eligible items with code STOCKUPSF. I shared all my current Saks Fifth Avenue favorites HERE last week.
- And J.Crew is doing a great sale for Passport Members (free to join) – a few of my favorites included in the sale HERE and some other favorite new arrivals are rounded up HERE.
- Also, Everlane has 25% off their Pre-Fall edit if you want to start grabbing some classic staples for your wardrobe at a discount.
- My coffee tables are back in stock! And now come in a gorgeous black marble that has me drooling…I also have a small and a medium in my living room. Shop more of my home.
- Bottega vibe earrings for under $50.
- The Madewell Fall Denim drop just started and it is GOOD. I love the Kick Crop in particular.
- I am loving Cuyana’s new bucket bag they just released. So chic and would be a good staple year round.
- This Loewe belt is high on my wish list for Fall.
- I am not usually a yellow person but this Maje jacket is so beautiful and just so happy looking! I size up in this brand.
- Give me all of the transitional weather striped sweaters, please.
- Also loving this chocolate brown ribbed knit from Madewell – perfect for the Fall weather that’s coming up. It’s part of the Nordstrom Sale that ends this weekend!
- I am obsessed with this gingham dress La Ligne just dropped.
- If you’re still in need of a summer sun hat – this one looks chic and is very affordable.
- One of my favorite throw on and go affordable summer dresses now comes in an adorable eyelet!
- The dress I wore here is now on sale. I have the 8. It gives major Carrie Bradshaw vibes.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Les Sources de Caudalie Review.
- Recent Amazon Favorites.
- What To Pack For A Trip To Europe.
- Jenni Kayne Apparel Review.
- An Updated Merit Beauty Review.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!