What a week! I was running around and over socialized to be honest. But I also got a lot done and am full steam ahead for the new season as I began shooting my first few collaborations for Fall. I also spent a lot of time this week working on forthcoming Fall content like my newsletter exclusive Fall PDF – coming out 8/30, my Fall Wish list – publishing Monday! and teeing up my newest Fall purchases to share with you guys, too. While it may still be warm out my mind is officially in Fall mode over here.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Took a sail around the city with North River Sailing! They were kind enough to invite me and a few friends aboard to experience their sailing tours and we had such fun soaking up a summer evening. If you’re looking for a unique thing to do in New York City this summer – highly recommend it.
- Checked out the beautiful bar Titsou at Fouquet’s for a drink.
- Worked on my Paris agenda for next month! I send out my Paris Agenda to my Paris, Perfected newsletter subscribers before each trip.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- These raspberry streusel muffins sound so good.
- How to do Napa & Sonoma in two days.
- Peach, tomato and corn recipes to round out summer cooking.
- How to scroll, text and stream before bed and not ruin your sleep.
- Just wow to this Parisian home.
- How to offer help when you don’t know what to say.
- French villages that feel storybook-like.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Over here drooling over the Me+Em new arrivals. Particularly these sneakers, this gorgeous jacket, this cropped jacket that has my name all over it, this statement-making knit, this ball cap perfect for Fall and this luxe cashmere cardigan. This brand is pricey but the pieces are truly special and some of my most worn items in my closet.
- And yes to J.Crew’s pre-fall drop! My favorite pieces included are this jacket that has my name all over it and this cute one, too, these chic trousers, the new polka dot print of my favorite slip skirt, this poplin top (you may remember seeing it on me HERE!), this gorgeous jacket, the Ella sweater blazer I reviewed here (size way down!), this gorgeous blazer and this cute tee with feathered sleeves that I am already picturing myself wearing out in Paris! They also just dropped one of my favorite trench coats in black! I wear a size 6.
- Meet one of my new favorite little jackets! Also available in black. I sized up to a L.
- Shopbop is running a 15% off beauty sale and a lot of my favorites are included.
- And Reformation is doing their annual summer sale which has lots of good pieces marked down pup to 30% off!
- This Beyond Yoga set is a current favorite. The material is so buttery soft. Relatedly, I rounded up a bunch of Fall athleisure picks from favorite brands HERE.
- Similarly, these Vuori leggings (size M) are as soft as the Beyond Yoga ones and make for the perfect travel legging as such. On my recent trip to California I wore them with this super soft and cozy Varley zip up (size down – I have the small) along with this favorite cropped workout tee.
- Speaking of Vuori – everyone’s favorite Performance Joggers now come in so, so many new colors! Definitely worth a look if you want to add another shade to your rotation. For full sizing guidance don’t miss my Vuori Joggers Review.
- I have a feeling this cute sherpa jacket from Abercrombie will sell out quickly as Fall gets underway. I ordered it along with this sweater tee.
- Anyone else ready for Fall shoes? I am loving these chic Rag & Bone boots, these neutral New Balances (my similar Veja sneakers are back in stock, too!), these brown Converses, these waterproof (!) boots and this pair of Marc Fisher booties I actually own in two colors.
- If you have a Fall wedding or bridal shower type event – I am loving this new Hill House floral-ribbon dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Lys Beauty Review.
- What to See in the Loire Valley, France.
- Must-Have Shoes for Women.
- Late Summer Amazon Fashion Picks.
- What to Do in Brooklyn Heights.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!